What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

This is first time i cry in 10years. VIDEO

Bobby Boucher

I’m too insecure to be seen in one of those.

When I need to make a statement with my vehicle, I take my 90’s Taurus wagon. Let’s all the ladies know what’s up.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Nice car. Really. :)

I just don't see it being very practical where I live. Only the highways here are smooth enough. She'd be awesome on mountain roads in the summer though. :D

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
I’m too insecure to be seen in one of those.

When I need to make a statement with my vehicle, I take my 90’s Taurus wagon. Let’s all the ladies know what’s up.

had taurus in highschool red bumper threw a cherry bomb on it. sadly the female's werent feeling it.but man i loved that car

Bobby Boucher

You need the Station wagon if you’re really trying to send the message.

A purple Astrovan being the ultimate aphrodisiac. Every time I see dude driving one of those, I know somewhere in the depths of my heart that he’s about to go crush it.

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
You need the Station wagon if you’re really trying to send the message.

A purple Astrovan being the ultimate aphrodisiac. Every time I see dude driving one of those, I know somewhere in the depths of my heart that he’s about to go crush it.

hahahahhaha

St. Phatty

Koenigsegg Jesko - can you attach a tow hitch ?

Put one of those little egg campers behind it -

Like a Porsche towing an Airstream -

dsc_2276.jpg

soil margin

Veteran
One thing I never understand about multi-million dollar supercars that can do 200mph or whatever. What exactly is the point? Police in basically every country will pull you over and throw you in jail for breaking 100mph on any road or highway. It would be like having a Concorde airliner except the law says it's illegal for a plane to break the sound barrier, so you never get to fly faster than a regular plane. Even a crappy $20k Honda can already go way faster than you can legally drive. As works of art I guess supercars are cool, but as pieces of engineering and technology they just seem completely pointless. Bunch of rich people jacking themselves off is all I see.

dragongrower

One thing I never understand about multi-million dollar supercars that can do 200mph or whatever. What exactly is the point? Police in basically every country will pull you over and throw you in jail for breaking 100mph on any road or highway. It would be like having a Concorde airliner except the law says it's illegal for a plane to break the sound barrier, so you never get to fly faster than a regular plane. Even a crappy $20k Honda can already go way faster than you can legally drive. As works of art I guess supercars are cool, but as pieces of engineering and technology they just seem completely pointless. Bunch of rich people jacking themselves off is all I see.

exactly.

shithawk420

Veteran
The car in the OP does 300mph.those kind of cars don't leave the garage unless it's on a trailer going to the track.if not then their just a dumb millionaire

shithawk420

Veteran

So tell us what you drive then? Sounds like your jelous cause you can't even get ten feet from a car like that.

the cool thing about these cars KOENIGGSEGG they coast 3 million euro,
after couple years
they go for 10 million euro used.

Only 100-150 cars is made.

The model before this Jetsko, the AGERA R had price 2.5 million euro new couple years ago.
Today they are sold for about 10millon euro used.

This is the best investment ever.
Much better than gold or anything actually.

Then offcourse the old Ferraris. they can go for 20 million euros easy .

RB56

Veteran
20K Hondas aren't crappy - pretty impressive for the money.

You're correct. Very few people who can afford a super car have the skill to drive one. Even if you have the skill and can afford it, they're useless for street driving and look ridiculous on the street. . There's value in pursuing state of the art engineering for its own sake (my opinion) and because state of the art becomes ubiquitous. Some of the super cars are billboards for other vehicles in the manufacturer's lineup.

As far as police reaction, it doesn't take a super car. I bought a Subaru BRZ a year ago. I had a BMW E46 and Honda Civic when I bought it that were my daily drivers. I have ALWAYS driven 6-9 miles above the speed limit, depending. In 45 years of driving I had been pulled over three times for speeding. Warnings both times. Changing nothing but the car, I've been pulled over 6 times in the last years. Still all warnings. Imagine it would be much worse if I did the same in a Bugatti - I'd just feel stupid using a car like that to go 61 MPH in 55 zone :D