What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JoshD OG KUSH...

nickman

Veteran
Just wondering why I haven't seen any threads or grow reports on the JoshD OG...???...

I've heard that he has seeds available???

I'm testing JoshD OG x SourD (Karmas)...

I'm loving these plants so far...

Just wanted to see if anybody out there has any pics or info to share...???... thanx .
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

4 weeks...

Bob-Zilla

You have my attention :) , interesting cross indeed. They are looking on point nickman will follow this one closely. We're those regular or fem ?

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
:peacock:

background info found on the net:

I’m Josh D and this is the real OG Kush Story. From its beginnings in Orlando, Florida in 1992, to the secret underground grows of Los Angeles, California in 1996, the Original Kush or OG Kush, has made an impression on all of us. Twenty years ago, my dear friend Matt Bubbakush, brought her out to the west coast. The combination of this particular strain, and the advancement of indoor growing, created a new movement in fine cannabis. I’m grateful to have been a part of making this strain a legend.

Genetics: Triangle Kush x SFV OG x Hell's Angel OG

:dance013::tiphat:

nickman

Veteran
You have my attention :) , interesting cross indeed. They are looking on point nickman will follow this one closely. We're those regular or fem ?

These are Karma Genetics fem testers...!!!...
Karma has never sold fems before so this is interesting... !!!...

Thanx guys ...

Follow along in Karma Genetics section in Seedbay: Private Breeders...

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
I've been looking to grab a few packs to checkout..Yours look great..
Thanks

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
I've been curious about them. I gotta get off my ass and place an order. I know that they are in some way tied in with karmaG but some times I see them listed separately under joshD.? Not that it matters, I just found it odd. Who knows, it's a wacky business!

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
Im guessing for an actual genetic breakdown itll take karma or josh d himself to explain it. I just reposted the info, and where its at theres no commas so no idea which is crossed with which. Karmas BK used a HA-OG, maybe its karmas male in the cross?

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
What's the SFV x HAOG called?
This has me interested.
Josh D cut is TK?

This was originally posted by the Docta not long ago.

Posted by The Docta
"Josh D = Orgnkid OG = OGers = Ghost OG (if you can actually trace yours back 15 years. If you can't trace it back direct first hand, don't ever call your "Ghost" cut Josh D."

"Triangle Kush = Clone brought to the online community by Cornbread Ricky in 2006. No mention of TK on the forums predating 2006 other than random posts but no pictures dating back to early 2000's late 90's. Dank OG, but didn't hit the "online scene" until long after the Josh/Orgnkid/Ghost clone and seeds had been online."

I noticed on KarmaG's IG account that he quoted the Docta's post ^^^above^^^ from a thread here on ICMag. JoshD. posted a comment thanking The Docta for either setting or keeping the record straight. or something along those lines.

So I'm curious about this too.

M

maliali

It is all the same i think what karma had say but only what is differnet than ghost and josh becouse josh have all history of growing the same cut for years which he had from back in the days.

This was originally posted by the Docta not long ago.

Posted by The Docta
"Josh D = Orgnkid OG = OGers = Ghost OG (if you can actually trace yours back 15 years. If you can't trace it back direct first hand, don't ever call your "Ghost" cut Josh D."

"Triangle Kush = Clone brought to the online community by Cornbread Ricky in 2006. No mention of TK on the forums predating 2006 other than random posts but no pictures dating back to early 2000's late 90's. Dank OG, but didn't hit the "online scene" until long after the Josh/Orgnkid/Ghost clone and seeds had been online."

I noticed on KarmaG's IG account that he quoted the Docta's post ^^^above^^^ from a thread here on ICMag. JoshD. posted a comment thanking The Docta for either setting or keeping the record straight. or something along those lines.

So I'm curious about this too.
I have much respect for Docta and his skills he obtained from various grow forums but lets be a little more realistic and not assume that if individuals did not get their cut directly from these people that their cut is not one and the same. Lol...that limits thousands of people in which the law of probability does not agree. What this assumption does is make some who have obtain their cut from these people act as the authority to those who went other avenues. Whats the point of verification other than to limit income for some and increase income for others. If you had 3 sons for your wife and two resemble you and the other resemble the mother, would you love him the same or cast him out as not being verifiably yours?

sdd420

Veteran
S1s can be similar but not the same, most cuts are s1s in my belief. That explains the different smells tastes etc. I like them all but some more than others. Peace

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
I have much respect for Docta and his skills he obtained from various grow forums but lets be a little more realistic and not assume that if individuals did not get their cut directly from these people that their cut is not one and the same. Lol...that limits thousands of people in which the law of probability does not agree. What this assumption does is make some who have obtain their cut from these people act as the authority to those who went other avenues. Whats the point of verification other than to limit income for some and increase income for others. If you had 3 sons for your wife and two resemble you and the other resemble the mother, would you love him the same or cast him out as not being verifiably yours?

I would love him the same. Till the revolution comes..... then I'll kill him first! Just sos they know I ain't fuckin around! lol

I think his point was that Ghost/OGers is/was the same as JoshD OG.....but unless you got your cut from josh..... don't go calling it JoshD. just because he said they're the same.

the Docta knows as much about ALL the different OG cuts as prob anybody out there. I'd gladly let him verify any OG I wasn't sure about but Josh's cut I can verify myself. who knows..... I might have to verify his! Hahaha

The reason I posted those quotes was because I found it curious that Josh didn't add TK to the Josh=Ghost/OGers line or at least mention something about the cornbread part if he was gonna call his cut TK on his seed packs? IF THAT IS INFACT WHAT HE DID! maybe it's a fkn misprint! lol

MurdaMishou

I was under the impression that THE Josh D OG in seed form is TKxSFV OGx Hell Angel OG. Not the Elite Clone only OG Cut that bubba brought out to him in the 90s. So definitely a big difference, but if Josh put his name on these beans they must be special aswell.

M

maliali

I think that JOSH D in this cross is that SFV OG cuz it is the real deal one and only OG back in the 1992 as it is stay in description of JOSH D seeds. It is the same cut it is sfvOG no mather who hold it. Josh,Ghost,Karma,Docta or Jesus Christ it will be SFV OG just in posesion of another person. So maybe that original 1. OG sfvOG is mixed with femmed TK cut of Colorado boys which is used in Karmarado OG. and that SFVOGxTK in seed of s1 is founded the best plant and then crossed it to the Biker Kush male. HAOG male. If it is just plane JOSH D cut mixed with biker it will be the same like valley girl from docta just another male. To me i found the best represent pheno og OG in OGxCHEM then in any OGxOG seeds maybe that is just a luck. :D :D

Latest posts

Latest posts