What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Minerales desde Chile

conlarazon

Veteran
Paramagnético... la piedra es atraída hacia el imán, en este caso por tamaño parece que la piedra fuera magnética, pero no lo es.

picture.php

picture.php

Cristal de Calcita en base de Galena

picture.php

Blenda atrapada en Cuarzo ...

picture.php

salud por allá

I once found a stone with many streaks and chunks of beautiful blood red Garnett throughout it. I thought I struck the jackpot. you have so many beautiful samples that I would love to collect and observe! it blows me away. beautiful work and photograhs!!

conlarazon

Veteran
Hello Stickybred420, thanks again

I have the luck to work in mining and it has been here where that curiosity and amazement has ignited when seeing these beautiful stones always bright and that I can take out with my own hands ... it is very spiritual for me, I even give thanks and ask permission looking around me. I hope it is an inspiration for everyone.

With this tool hallucinate, to increase the vision there are pieces that look like the structure of the superman ice house ... I will try to take a picture

picture.php

Of course Chinese product, but with quality

conlarazon

Veteran
The house of Superman

The house of Superman

picture.php

They cut off the electricity ...

And these are the crystals of knowledge ...

picture.php

Salud por allá

Latest posts

Latest posts