What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The classiest coffeeshop in Amsterdam?

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
tweede kamer and dampkring arent classy. The do have a real nice menu, its from the same owners.

edit: goodbyebluesky, i didnt see your post untill i wrote this already.

Last edited:

Random00

Greenhouse Tolststraat

Greenhouse Tolststraat

Hello:

You can find the first Greenhouse coffeeshop at Tolststraat, 91 (De Pijp).

According to Arjan's words: "Instead of the old, dark and stuffy interiors, the first ever Greenhouse was a big open space with artistic décor created and developed completely on our own."

Find more at:
Greenhouse Tolststraat

Greetings,
Random

Blazed_Out

De Dampkring is not classy like Moppel says. I think it's like a place to hang out before going to a club or something... it's quite lively and packed! I could barely think when choosing from the menu. One minute you're looking at the menu, the next you are in a rush to choose because the line of customers is crazy.
Homegrown Fantasy was a nice place, it attracts some young adults.
Never been to the Greenhouse but I'll go next time and check out one of their shops.
How about De Kuil? That place looks like you could wine and dine there. lol

Cheers, Random00.

Greenhouse will go on the list.

And thank you, Goodbyebluesky, for the link. I used it last year for my first trip.
It and the folks here help one make a more informed decision on how to spend one's short & valuable time in Amdam.

K++ to you both!

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
this are some buds i bought at greenhouse a couple of weeks ago. When i saw them i didnt even want to buy them, but i wanted to show a friend from USA. I just saw them again, not knowing that i still had them.

Arjans Haze #1

Arjans Haze #2

Mango Haze

They looked even worse as they do on this pics, and they were all around 10 euro a gram.

Last edited:

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
:D exactly, it are great strains. But why do they buy such a fucked up harvest from somebody?

G

Guest 10952

Greenhouse Tolststraat
and the one near the Rembrandtplien.
Tolstraat is huge with nice furniture and all that. I know ppl hate the Greenhouse but he asked for a posh shop and i would have to agree that is one.

JBIG420

Greenhouse is cool, but the dealers are either nice or jerks

but I'll tell yo uanyone who says to go to the Bulldog or Grasshopper are just plain steering you wrong

Dampkring is a cool place but CROWDED

Tweed Kamer is BY FAR the closest thing to a classy coffeeshop, but like the other guy said it has the same menu as Dampkring, also that can be good cause they generally have evreything in stock even when Dampkring sells out

Amnesia, Barney's, Noon, Club Media and some other places are all worth checking out

I also would say try Dolphin's, their White Dolphin is a very good strain and the place is all decorated to match, they also have a decent vaporizer

billbob

The greenhouse "special" weed has been too powerful for me on a couple occasions. Got the spins and that almost never happens to me with just weed. Grey area is always good. As for the more upper class places I can't think of any that I have been too that meet that requirement. Most times when you have weed the people are down to earth. Anyone remember Lucky Mother's? That was my all time favorite. Been closed for years :(

G

Tweede kamer is my favourite shop by far, if i want to drink and a smoke i go to Nescafe.
bluebird has a killer menu too , i hate all the rokerij's.
barneys is always full of noisy americans, thier willie nelson they showed me had been tumbled the shit out of.

forgot to mention... some serious muppets frequent the noon i hate that place with a passion. the dreaded dealer guy is fuckin clueless.

Last edited:

Inside-Out

The Dampkring and DE tweedekamer are the best shops Amsterdam , i life in amsterdam and i always get there my grass the are the best.

mace_ecam

for buying pot there is only one location for me in Amsterdam: The Nes'cafe. Period.
I love their Super Silver Haze and Hindu Kush

I like hanging around in a lots of places in Adam, gotta keep moving ;)

igohydro

Any one Know if the Picasso is still open?
The Dreadlock was a great coffeeshop,its under new managemt I think.Its called the dreadrock now,not nice at all.
Bluebird has great imported hasj great weed too. :joint:
Anyone know if the Picasso is still open?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts