What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Moonrocks

Shizzlenator

Hey ic heads,
i'm following "1eHulp coffeeshop" on instagram and they offering "Moonrocks". Their buds look incredble good, but can't find any infos. Not on sedfinder and not on IC.
Does anyone has some info about the lineage ?

Greetings

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Blue moon rocks from BOG is the only one i know, plenty of info about it over the internets. I think the 1eHulp is a bit shady. I bought hash from there once and the dude went to his pocket and pulled out a big chunk of hash. Then me mate bought some other hash, but i could swear it was the same chunk :) Didn't wanna make a fuss about it tho, cause i like the place and it was good hash, cheap too. The upstairs cats are nice too, hope they are still alive! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8195fn_toLQ

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
yes mate, looks like those (on their FB pic), I thought it looked like it was covered in sift too.. shit must be well strong eh lol :D

oldbean

Apparently 51% THC!

Would love a moonrock right now, I've been dry for toooo many days now!

Keep it green

JamieShoes

Veteran
thing is bro.. I like spliffs... and how in the name of all thats holy do I get that thing in a skin? I think it must be bong fodder that eh :)

oldbean

JamieShoes there is no way that you or i would be able to make a spliff of moonrock that would be enjoyable & smokeable at the sametime.. Would be interesting trying no?

I agree its one for the fancy glass bong or vape but remember when your tolerance gets that high spoilt on such goodness, a tolerance break will be needed to enjoy the simple joint again.

Keep it green

S

sourpuss

Fyi moon rocks means covered in sift. Just like the smart guy above said. It looks like that cause it is covered in sift. I cant see what your talkin about. Funny cause it was a couple months ago someone was askin and I was like blue moon rocks???

JamieShoes

Veteran
JamieShoes there is no way that you or i would be able to make a spliff of moonrock that would be enjoyable & smokeable at the sametime.. Would be interesting trying no?

I agree its one for the fancy glass bong or vape but remember when your tolerance gets that high spoilt on such goodness, a tolerance break will be needed to enjoy the simple joint again.

Keep it green

Haha would be fun trying indeed... maybe if it was slow dried for about a year, you might get it to break up enough lol...

Here's a pic in case anyone wondered what the hell we're all going on about...

gnarly huh?
picture.php

mack 10

Veteran
They do look good though... I always wondered how you would smoke them too.
Imagine trying to break one apart...

I saw that a lot of the sift seems to stick to the bag they come in more than the bud.
They are pretty spendy too.
Still...nom nom nom.

Terpz

A) Take heady nugglet.
B) Roll said nugget in bho oil.
C) Toss oil covered nugglet with kief.
(You know have a cannabis turducken, essentially)
D) Let the good times roll!

belgowiet

i got them twice from 1e hulp
not really worth buying imo.
sometimes only half of the nug is infused with oil not really heavy coated in sift , you can still see the bud structure.
they dont sell so many , so if your unlucky you will buy i dried out nug with dried out oil inside .
i dont know witch strain they use but i guess its something cheap/commercial .got an seed inside first time :chin:
tastes like marocon hash ?!

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts