What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Helping people grow weed is going to become a crime in Holland

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
I can forsee a shortage of rental property and a boom in growshops just inside the Belgian border and more lost to the ****s in French Douanes on the motorways.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can forsee a shortage of rental property and a boom in growshops just inside the Belgian border and more lost to the ****s in French Douanes on the motorways.

True. There's always going to be growing in the Netherlands. But when one country/political party tightens grip, another will see opporunity. Just as you mentioned. That's the grand scheme of everything.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
If it's 5 plants per person then you can get 5 friends and grow all your plants under glass (if that's permitted). From 25 plants grown fairly big and protected in big glass houses you could probably get a fairly decent return. The only problem is that quality is going to suffer. Although there are probably a handful of decent varieties that can withstand the shitty Dutch weather, most top grade would only finish (and I mean proper maturity) with supplemental lighting and heating. These are probably not grow apparatus that will be a allowed under this law.

I wouldn't worry.. I doubt these laws will hold or even be enforced for very long. There's far too much revenue that comes from cannabis in Holland for them to kill the industry. Heavy regulations may make it difficult for production but there will always be loop holes and ways round them...

ariston

They end up losing more revenue. If they legalized production then there would have been VAT collected and taxes from the profits of the growers. Instead they choose to create optimal conditions for criminal organizations to supply the coffeeshops with shitty weed and kill some people in the process.

Most coffeeshops sell shitty overpriced weed anyway. Choked full of nutes and not properly dried. You have to go to a lot of shops to find a good one...

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Most coffeeshops sell shitty overpriced weed anyway. Choked full of nutes and not properly dried. You have to go to a lot of shops to find a good one...

100% agree, I like that you pointed out that you can find a good one eventually, a lot of folks have given up and think theres nothing good here anymore...it just takes a lot of searching these days is all..

Latest posts

Latest posts