What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best clones in Vienna?

yts farmer

Veteran
What else is noteworthy?
Screenshot_20170715-094400.jpg

Happy plant aut has a few clone only strains. They have core cut, but you will have to make an order for the stuff you want.

They may only have a small selection available if you walk in off the street.

Last month happy palnt had core cut in stock around 10-12 aug.

If you live in Austria you can order them and get them delivered to you.

If i was going to get something it would be core cut and i would try there biker cookies.

Peace.

mythblazer

Has anybody heard or been to clone lab?

There web is down but cant find any other info.

New company supplying strains by hortilab.

Peace.

my friends and i already grew thier stuff. gelato had huge yield but not the real cut maybe some bagseed still super dense nugs, GG4 is the real cut aswell as wifi which has a lemony light gas smell & superb frost, forum cut is legit too, thier animal was fake but they told me they gonna replace it for some real cookie as soon as they open up. the owner told me their cut of cookies & cream is the same cut that won all the cups in the states, they also got some of the cuts from buds and roses in cali( Plat. Cookies,Lemon OG,Silverback Grape Ape) all legit ......

yts farmer

Veteran
my friends and i already grew thier stuff. gelato had huge yield but not the real cut maybe some bagseed still super dense nugs, GG4 is the real cut aswell as wifi which has a lemony light gas smell & superb frost, forum cut is legit too, thier animal was fake but they told me they gonna replace it for some real cookie as soon as they open up. the owner told me their cut of cookies & cream is the same cut that won all the cups in the states, they also got some of the cuts from buds and roses in cali( Plat. Cookies,Lemon OG,Silverback Grape Ape) all legit ......

Hey mythblazer, you said forum cut was legit are you talking about gsc? Never saw that on there page. Good to know most were legit cuts too.

Peace.

mythblazer

yes forum cut gsc was legit but there are still better cookie cuts in vienna than the forum cut...for example plantnation got some real fire ogkb and cookie hybrids such as Platinum Delights and Gratefulbreath!

Hey mythblazer, you said forum cut was legit are you talking about gsc? Never saw that on there page. Good to know most were legit cuts too.

Peace.

Skunkhant43

Premium Genetics in Vienna offers now Original Original Glue 4 :D :D

Stolen clones which aren´t clean. Every single strain of their "new-new" USA line up is made out of the first clonelab-drops.

We talked to him at cultiva and he exactly described some of the "legit" cuts like gelato (which is obviously no gelato) we already tested from clonelab.:)

So stolen fake genetics, that´s all that is. They don´t even get you the information about their "own" creations...

Greetings ! :biggrin::dance013:

K

Kundalf

Hi guys, looking some good Pure Sativa clones, Id like flowering around 13-15 weeks, vienna would be the best can you recomend something?

yts farmer

Veteran
Anyone have velvet cookies out there?

I saw clonelab showing a tangerine power last month, have you any exsperience with this cut @Skunkhant43:tiphat:

Peace.

Stolen clones which aren´t clean. Every single strain of their "new-new" USA line up is made out of the first clonelab-drops.

We talked to him at cultiva and he exactly described some of the "legit" cuts like gelato (which is obviously no gelato) we already tested from clonelab.:)

So stolen fake genetics, that´s all that is. They don´t even get you the information about their "own" creations...

Greetings ! :biggrin::dance013:

can you give more information on that? i have made good experiences with the genetics so far, the owner is an seemingly ambitious botanic expert, its true that he sadly wont tell you anything about the heritage of their creations, but anything beside that you can ask and talk with him about anything grow/genetics related for literally hours.

Also im a bit confused that you just registered an account here to post such an accusive comment...

...und Weichhautmilben bekommst gratis dazu :flu:

wann war das, welche strains?

Whats the story behind that clonelab? are they open or closed? couldnt find a homepage...

same question here, is clonelab selling clones, do they have a shop open?

the mail i sent to info@clonelab.at has not been answered so far.

yts farmer

Veteran
This is what i know about clonelab, its not currently open officially, they did have a loose date sometime in October to open. As of today still not officially open, you wont find a web address, youll find them on ig. Clonelab wont answer dm's youll have to message hortilab for any enquiries and youll normally get a response the same day.

I year ago they did sell some some of there us clones via ig on a first come first served basis. From what I've seen there facility looks mostly finished there probably vegging up there mothers.

I dont agree that another shop who bought clonelab first offerings a year ago are using stolen gentics, if they bought them, there entitled to do what they want with them, could even say it was a bad business move releasing his elite stock more than a year before they open.

If a friend gifts me a cutting and asks me not to pass it around then ill respect there wishes without even questioning there decision but for example if he sold me the cutting then i could do whatever i wanted with it becaise i bought it imho. Clonelab doesnt gift out cuts, they sell them.:tiphat:

Peace.