What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whitaker Blues Day 35 (plus a stupid iPad trick)

growerwannabe

Close up of WB. LED usually gives poor quality photos, but not always.

Also, if you grow under LEDs, you can use a desaturation filter on your pics, and the leaves will look green. I did this in iPhoto:

It's a pretty good representation (even if your leaves look sick).

how do you like the WB's..? I got a pack a while ago n loss all the beans due to heat issues in my tent...(forgive me DJ) haha

growerwannabe

how do you like the WB's..? I got a pack a while ago n loss all the beans due to heat issues in my tent...(forgive me DJ) haha
Tis is my first grow, and I haven't tried the WB yet. That said, I planted 4 seeds. 2 males got kicked out. As far as growing WB, they have been the healthiest & most forgiving of my genius "3 strains/1 tub" plan. There is a 35" Amnesia Haze & a 17" Northern Lights along with the 20" WBs. They seem the most reasonably sized. They have the most interesting bud structure as well. There is a dense column going right up the middle. It smells good too. Like Blueberry, but lighter & mixed with a candy grape smell that some strains have. It is a well engineered strain. I might cross it with a lemony mystery plant I have in soil. That could be fun.