What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

All strains of LaPlata Labs Grow Journal

Yesterday june 22nd i soaked 1Big skunk,1Big white,2Green Aliens,2Lemon Aliens,2Buddha Pez,3Maple Tangerines,2Mystery Aliens,2Pink Aliens,2White VooDoo,2Mystery Sour all for about 12 hours and today at about 9am east coast time i put all the seeds into root riot...For 2 days I useally leave in a certain room were the temp always the same after 3 or 4 days i will move the tray into the veg room n from there they useally always sprout anyway theres not much more i can say bc right now i am at step one just waitin for them to pop and as soon as most pooped i will keep updated of which strains popped and which ones did not and times they did pop around so today june 22nd i put them all into the root riot.. anyone who never use root riot u should go an try it man for real they are miracle dirt sponges they work about 98% of the time for real..Soon as the seeds pop i will take pictures on there day ones and keep pictures updates everyweek or other day dependin whats goin on and how fast they grow .Personaly i never ever grown Laplata Labs but i seen ther stuff on the net and lookedd sick so i bought every strain off him.anyway anyone has questions along the way ask away dont matter how many or anything does not bother me i hope everyone enjoys this grow bc this is my first one ever posted online i have grown for like 10 years so its def def not my first grow just my first grow journal... so i decided to make one for once n to post pictures and i did not really care which forum i picked there all the same to me as long as i get to type my journal out and post pictures and i am happy and also i would of done more of each strain but i have already 54 other plants growin rite now i told my brother i was doin this project july 1st an do u k no what he does germinates freakin literally 40 seeds man i was suppose to have that spot and on top of that we have 28 plants about to go into flower and 15 floweriin for real and each strain diffrent in that one except if ther regs i do 2 but anways back to the new grow i had to squeexze laplata labs gear in or i had to wait another 3 months so i said screw that if anything my bro strain have to move bc i told him reapedtly i have this project comin up and also i have sic meds grow i am starin june 29th 4 williams wonder with so its goin to be crazy and packed i cant beleive that anway any questions just ask away an soon as majority pop i will post pictures and start updatein till then peeps keep true n keep grownin

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you don't need to start 100 threads for the same grow buddy.
it's easier to have everything in a central location.

today june23 i walked into my grow room just to water and one maple tangerine already popped less then 24 hours man it was crazy and when i got the seeds in a vile i was goin to do 2 but i counted how many seeds after i dropped the 2 in water the first day and seen one seed was cracked like it was starting to germianate by itself so i threw it in water and popped thats crazy basically one seed pooped on the way here and luckly i got it in water just in time but anyway one out of 20 maybe i will count to make sure about 20 i forgot i am doint a mattman payday for u guys that know his gear and also later on this week i will be starting sick meds grow journal june 29th for the williams wonder also... for you guys that are intersted in more grows and stop by the http://thesocialgrow.com it cool man for real till june 24th see ya

picture.php

today is june 24th the maple tangerine is now in full size grow and if u look at the first picture u cant tell on all but some u can see that are ready to pop but the angle could not show almost every single one get ready to pop. but about 18 out of 20 are about to pop also. if anything pops tommarow or any other days i will just post it bc it took me 30 secs to take them to pictures i did not even try hard i took 2 pics n they are the 2 for more updates for la plata labs gear ill be on here couple times a day checking if anyone has any question just ask thanks pepps!!!

today june23 i walked into my grow room just to water and one maple tangerine already popped less then 24 hours man it was crazy and when i got the seeds in a vile i was goin to do 2 but i counted how many seeds after i dropped the 2 in water the first day and seen one seed was cracked like it was starting to germianate by itself so i threw it in water and popped thats crazy basically one seed pooped on the way here and luckly i got it in water just in time but anyway one out of 20 maybe i will count to make sure about 20 i forgot i am doint a mattman payday for u guys that know his gear and also later on this week i will be starting sick meds grow journal june 29th for the williams wonder also... for you guys that are intersted in more grows and stop by the http://thesocialgrow.com it cool man for real till june 24th see ya

today is june 24th the maple tangerine is now in full size grow and if u look at the first picture u cant tell on all but some u can see that are ready to pop but the angle could not show almost every single one get ready to pop. but about 18 out of 20 are about to pop also. if anything pops tommarow or any other days i will just post it bc it took me 30 secs to take them to pictures i did not even try hard i took 2 pics n they are the 2 for more updates for la plata labs gear ill be on here couple times a day checking if anyone has any question just ask thanks pepps!!!

the pic above is two hours later at 1130am and the pic before that wit only one popped took at 900am its crazy there all startin to popin less then 48 hoours for real thats so awsome genetics man for real well i will keep postted keep on grownin!!!!!!!

The two pictures above are the same day as when the one popped by it self in the morning time only one was popped but by 8pm all of the seeds were popped except for 1 mysterdy alien i am still waiting on an u can see were says psp i added them that nite there mattman gear so there 2 day diffrent the ones that at the bottom psp but i added few more to the list same day as the psp , purple sour plushberry, bue goo berr, sick berry, pure gooey, payday,an today i am adding a purple dream form grandaddy purple so be 3 days behind from when i planted the poped ones and 2 behind mattman gear and gooeybreeder and i did also another big white and big skunk since i only had one each an 1 green alien bc 1 of the 2 that popped one looks kinda when they green turn yellowin an harden like a rock but not in a dry out way more in a plastcially way had it happen few times but its still doin good. but anyway thats the seeds i added to the La plata labs gear and thats not including what in veg rite now ill tell u what i got in veg for some talk

rite now in veg i got 2 bay11 gdp,1green crack sick meds,1 pureghani crack sicmeds,1critical kush barneys,1starbud horitlab,1purple wreck reserve privda,2kush dreams dna limieted editions,1training day dna limited edition,2purple LA dna limitied editions,2 pck(purple chemdawg kush) dna limited edition),and like 4 more i cant name on top of my head later on tonite i will make a full list instead of writing like this bc my broth also has like 15 other plants goin rite now also so either today or tommarow i will write the whole entire list from babys to veg to flowers and how many plants in all i got man tellin u now u wont believe but i feel confindent to say theres at least 50 or more swear!! bc i got at least 24 babys germinatin an 10 veg myself and 3flower and not includin my brothers an he has more then me for real maybe not by alot more but still few more which will bring us at least 60 or higher till tommarow bc there not much more i can write for june 26 unles a few babbys pop but i am goin to wait until all the mattman and gooeybreeder gear to pop before i take another picture maybe dependin i mite just take one of my veg room tom after i push out the flowers ok till then later

june 27 11am today i found a maple tangerine broken so i threw another one in water to soak i think i am goin to make s1 seeds with silver collide with the maple tangerine and righer now i am on day 15 sprayin libery haze one branch to turn one branch into male with the silver collide it looks like the branch is diff then the rest of the libery haze but still waitin for balls sack but sed 14 - 21 days should start appear so any day now they should drop and also 2 sickberry and 2 pure gooeys popped today from gooeybreeder so excitited i also put anohter 2 paydays in water i mite cross it i dont kno yet but i kon i am crosisn lemon alien from la plata labs and lemon stomper from hazeman should be interinstin an also makin s1 seeds of lemon stomper and lemon alien but that wont be for a while i just soaked in water the lemon stompers but the lemon aliens are only 2 days old i have 2 so incase one male which i do not want for makin s1 seeds.... the libery haze pheno i got is so nice man really really nice only 2 clones took of the 5 i tried but that bc fugui got into the clone machine an whipped all them out basically 10 all together but i planted one of the 2 bc roots were goin crazy anyway u guys are hear for the La Plata Labs update not much really beside gooeybreeders all popped and just waitin i threw a extra big skunk n 2 big white i mite cross big white wit libery haze mite be sick i dont kno yet but in thoughts....... but sux 1 of the 3 maple tang broke i went in a head was hangin by a thread so i threw another single in water to soak for 24 hours other then that if anything new happens ill let u kno later