What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

gsc x Force og

Danksmith

Veteran
Eagle Scout:

Pretty excited about the possibilities on this cross.... the force og is clone only skywalker og x jo og.... i could only get one of like 3 beans to germ.. i do have maybe 8-10 left tho:woohoo:

I plan to update here maybe once or twice in veg then a bit more in flower if its lookin nice.... any comments or suggestions greatly appreciated:tiphat:

Last edited:

oceangrownkush

Veteran
Every time I see "JO OG" I think "Jerk-Off OG"....I know it stands for something else but I will never be able to shake the association.

Update with flowers, sounds like a cool cross :D

Danksmith

Veteran
Every time I see "JO OG" I think "Jerk-Off OG"....I know it stands for something else but I will never be able to shake the association.

Update with flowers, sounds like a cool cross :D
maybe ill call it joseph og in this thread:laughing:

its for gage's mentor jojorizo(rip 2007) .... Joseph is an underdawg og hybrid that consistently adds sugary rock hard chem bud structure and usually is a potency booster:woohoo:,,,, we'll see how they do. my bud has like 3 or 4 a bit older so ill get an idea before hand:dance013:

Danksmith

Veteran
hell yea guys im hoping shes gonna be something special... i also have 2 s1 gsc seeds that both came from verified cuts of gsc (forum, ogkb).... so outta the three im hopin to hit gold... also have a few seeds of the "eagle scout" yet ;)

thanks for droppin by guys... :)

Danksmith

Veteran
what is "eagle scout" ?
thats what were calling this cross.... forum gsc x (skywalker cut x jo og):laughing:

oh and ill note the reason this isnt in ggg section is cause its not by them..... rather a lil project wit a handful of beans by a fellow pollen chucker;)

J

Juan0288

Definitely subbed for this one, wish I had either parents ur using for this one

Danksmith

Veteran
This plant was spitting some leaves almost identical to the skywalker cut used in the force... All good, and if I'm wrong even better:)

I'm going to be transplanting her to a 1 or 2 gal smart pot tonight.

Danksmith

Veteran
So she has spit some pistils so looks like I'll have a skywalker Dom gsc... It will be really interesting to see what kinda tinge the forum adds to the flowers and flavor

Danksmith

Veteran
im really happy with the way this hunny is bushing out and shes def got a funk scent to her kinda reminds me of blue dream sorta? so what do yall think about me keeping her in this 2 gal pot? its a seed run but im willing to bet shell have decent flowers... if i do up can its to a 3 gal smart pot, then id have to go heavy on root nutes for a week then flip....
either way im glad shes comin round;)

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If its root bound 2 gal just going into flower id up pot to a 5 gallon and give it a week before onset. If youre already flipped id leave it in the 2 gal. Shes kinda big tho. Nice plants bud

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
It really depends if she is root bound or not... I would transplant to the 3 gal smart pot and let her stretch her feet for a week like you said...

Danksmith

Veteran
yeah if u could see her in person youll see shes far from rootboud, i am on a budget grow with no root additives in mix so i doubt that will be a prob....
and things are getting crowded with multiple strains in multiple tents and the 2 gals are just real easy to work with... granted i miight have to water twice a day lol... but thats cool since im vigilant... my thinng is the space..
so for that reason a 5 gal is out... i do five gals for proven cuts in this currrent setup... i have a 6.5 ft grape stomper bx2 beastie thats in a five gal that im not gonna even move an inch till harvest..

but in any case i think the plant would love a little extra room and i know ill appreciate the added weight... however i always remind myself container only limits size to a certain extent... i could pull over three zips easy from a 2 gal if done right;)

thanks for the comments guys:)

Cronicazulu

Hey Danksmith, i'm excited to see how this grow turns out for you man, looking really nice so far. That grape stomper sounds amazing! have you got any pictures?

Danksmith

Veteran
hey thanks man
yea the stomper is incredible... its comealong1's discovery.... his #10 bx2 foulballz cut is heavy yeilding and turns deep purple... less of the perfumey grape with more diesel chem..
stomper flavor still there tho...

ill definetly have to get at least mid flower pics.. ill see what i can do;)

Cronicazulu

That sounds just beautiful! I've gotta say I was hoping you would have 'the don' but this cut sounds dank, purple sour grapes!

Did you go ahead with the transplant?