What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

10k watts SFV OG, poison OG, and GSC

Onepunchko

Hey there. Been a long while, but I've decided to log my new grow from start to what I hope to be many finishes. To start I have a room that is split down the middle with 4k watts on each side. I'm running a combo of coco in smart pots and 4" rw cubes on top of slabs all being top fed H&G's full line (which is pricey but bomb as fuck IMO). My goal here is to bring strictly the best genetics i can find (or already have). To start, I'm running the one and only real deal 818, sfv, valley, blah blah blah OG kush. It's my all time favorite and my family has had it for well over 15 years. My source of the cut doesn't have any special name for it other then just OG. It's got the distinct look and that undeniable lemon pine sol funk taste and smell. I assume its the sfv cut, but who knows.....next up is an OG hybrid which my wife's cousin stumbled upon when he found a seed in a lb of stuff labeled poison OG. This one has a little more sativa traits IMO, lighter color, ect... The smell is very strong with definite traces of lemon, chem, funky goodness. And the newest addition is what I'm hoping is the super hyped up Girl Scout cookies (thin mint cut). I just bought clones for the 1st time in...... Well EVER! I've been luck in the past but this one I had to have. Thing is, I don't really know the guy I paid for them so my fingers are crossed. Any how, thanks to anyone stopping by and I hope ya enjoy the show :)

Much love and respect
O.P.K. "Hangin Out"

Onepunchko

Update :) Today, the gsc went into flower and the sfv and poison are at 32 days into bloom. Our mini split is running strong and keeping temps perfect, however I need to be more conscious of the stretch with the poison. She stretched to be about 4x her size during transition and is a little too close to the light. I wanna give props to House And Garden. There nutes are top notch. Even though they have a lot of them and they are pricey, all those additives make a nice noticeable difference from what I see.
Other then that I'm stoked to be back in action with what will be a monthly 4 light harvest.

GSC
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358690322.880696.jpg

Sfv & poison OG ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358690443.542494.jpg

SFV OG
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358690775.209593.jpg

Onepunchko

The poison was the one from bag seed, but yes our sfv has been passed among our close friends for almost 20 years now. I've had it for about 10 years myself. My buddy who I got it from has always just called it OG. It just so happens he lives in the valley and over the years I've aquired and grown out other ogs and came to the conclusion that its the "sfv" cut that we have.