What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best grass / hash in Tilburg?

Ruosk

So, it's time again for my yearly visit to the Netherlands, city of Tilburg to be more precise. Previous years I've bought most of my weed from Toermalijn and some from the Grass Company, checked out also De Muze and Casa (which sucks big time). Toermalijn is a great shop, they have nice hazes and hashes. But as variety is the spice of life, I'd like to hear your opinions and tips: where to get the best of the best in Tilburg? I heard last year there's some place (not sure how official, lol) that produces and sells great ice-o-lator for good prices... any info on this?

xxbkrawkxx

Toermalijn is the way to go...

and i also like Hindu Kush from GC.
15euros for 2grams . Smoke 1 joint , u feel fine .
Smoke a second joint , and your asleep

mack 10

Veteran
^^better price than the 1g you would get in Amsterdam.Hope you find some goodies and dont forget to let us know what you find. mack

Ruosk

Yeah, HK from Grass Company is nice, as is pretty much anything on Toermalijn's menu. Their Mexican Meltdown, oh so gooey and delicious.. had to freeze the baggie to get last 1/3g out :D But so, no any other suggestions besides these two shops then?

Don't think I'm going to even stop in Amsterdam this year, don't want to spend time and money to find something that's both worth smoking and not ridiculously overpriced.

U

unthing

From what I remember Toermalijn is the best in the area, sorry can't help much :D

xxbkrawkxx

Yeah, HK from Grass Company is nice, as is pretty much anything on Toermalijn's menu. Their Mexican Meltdown, oh so gooey and delicious.. had to freeze the baggie to get last 1/3g out :D But so, no any other suggestions besides these two shops then?

Don't think I'm going to even stop in Amsterdam this year, don't want to spend time and money to find something that's both worth smoking and not ridiculously overpriced.

Club Media is the Answer

neuroherb

I thought the quality at the Toermalijn had dropped a bit last September and on the weekends they dropped to a 3g max. Personally thought the Buhda Haze from the coffeeshop just a few yards further down the same road was a lot better quality than the NYCD from the Toermalijn and I like NYCD.
Overall the most relaxing place given I had a dog with me was Crackers, the NL was tasty and at 27 euro for the 5g a good deal the Lekker Maroc was also nice and they had Amnesia Haze on the menu at 45 euro for 5g. It was actually recommended by the bouncer at the Toermalijn.

Latest posts

Latest posts