What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Noreason's extractions

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So maybe solventless extractions could be better at preserving that. Thinking of getting a rosin press.

Technically yes it could be better on that point, however with bho or qwet you can filter out waxes.

Maybe the best aromatic extract is a very clean dry sift, where glands are still intact...I tried many dry sift so fucking good! but the main issue is the yield.

QuantumWeed

Technically yes it could be better on that point, however with bho or qwet you can filter out waxes.

Maybe the best aromatic extract is a very clean dry sift, where glands are still intact...I tried many dry sift so fucking good! but the main issue is the yield.

Dry sift and then rosin press or bho or qwet?

QuantumWeed

Not the same of smoking an untouched drysift imho. No heat or solvent applied it's not bad at all ;)

I mean re-extracting the plant material after the drysift, as you mentioned yeld issues.
Also I have seen someone rosin-press the drysift and immediatly put it on a "cold plate" to "preserve the terpenes".

Screenshot 2019-01-08 at 12.33.31.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts