What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CANNABIS COLLECTABLES

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
Hemp road sign a buddy gave me this over 20 years ago. It came from a town that used to be called the town of "Hemp" until it was taken over by a enlarging neighboring town.

picture.php

I also have this envelope that was postmarked oct 31 1931 the day the post office of the town of Hemp closed down forever
picture.php

sbeanonnamellow

LOVE this topic! The older I get, the more I want to collect some of the original seed catalogs and printed publications. Does anyone know a good resource for searching for these things?

Much love

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
Ask your older smoking buddies to dig in their attic or basement. Ask the old hippys selling tie-dye out of their minibus.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
I dont collect anything, but i keep a leaf from every girl that iv grown
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Peace :tiphat:

That's awesome. I've always wanted to do that. I have a few that I put between paper that were ultra pretty, but I wish I had kept a log book of leaves from every plant.

For a while I had a bud collection. It started with saving purple buds and I had them stored in little tinted containers. I had it for about two years before the beautiful purple's turned to drab browns.. 😂
The leaf idea is way cooler.

Sampas92

Just newbin
That's awesome. I've always wanted to do that. I have a few that I put between paper that were ultra pretty, but I wish I had kept a log book of leaves from every plant.

For a while I had a bud collection. It started with saving purple buds and I had them stored in little tinted containers. I had it for about two years before the beautiful purple's turned to drab browns.. 😂
The leaf idea is way cooler.
a book of leaves from our plants sounds nice..

You could collect buds, put them im epoxy they should maintain and you could save them :laughing:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
420giveaway
I've got a ton of slides with leaves from bi, Tri and quad siblings. I was hoping to one day find the answer to the question with them, but figured it out without analysis. Still haven't thrown them out, I must get to that draw one of these days.
i do keep getting themed ashtrays from people thinking it's a clever gift for me. They get stored out of sight though, I hate references on show.

TheUnknownGrowe

I’ve got issues 1, 5, 7 & 13 of The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers
not mint but respectable considering their age and the fact that they get read by stoned people…. lol

Attachments

• AD1F33AC-ED39-43ED-AC47-B5194FEA0483.jpeg
    AD1F33AC-ED39-43ED-AC47-B5194FEA0483.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 78

TheUnknownGrowe

Yes
i just watched an episode a few days ago.
I was surprised as there’s some racy content in the FreakBrothers lives, I wanna see how they approach it, and wanna see FF’sCat shit in his shoes….

1661094361755.png