What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dampkring - Mexican Haze

mukuku

where can I get the cut of that magic mexican haze ?

may Have I to be a bitch for that ? vais je subir le courroux d'un modérateur zélé quasi Charlie ? Y a t il moyen de communiquer sur ce forum ?

oil

Tranquilidade

Do you still have those F2 beans of MH?

Definately the same, got 2 or more phenos, it must be an f1. Really nice high eh?

Made an f2, they had some really lovely mango phenos, and very long flowering ones (20wks). Really mold resistant, about 70%+ humidity

Crossed the f2 to dna chocolope, yet to grow these out, hope to cross this to outdoor thyphoon & hashplant 2 this year.

I have seen good results of people crossing indoor strains to hardy outdoor strains.

bonghopper

Unfortunately the Mex Haze F2's didnt germinate, they were 5yrs old.
A friend tried a few Mex Haze x Chocolope's and there are some ridiculously nice phenos in there. One totally purple beauty. Apologies for the lack of photos. Seeds available, as they're 3yrs old and need reproduction! Great germination still.

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
So happy to see still others growing this Strain!
A Mate of me is growing this since he smoked and bought a pack of seeds.

Everytime i can get s sahre of it, it really hits me up with something special.

There is a spicey Pine Tea Pheno like i really enjoy

nattyroots

quick question since I'm in Amsterdam.

Are hazes reallay as "dense" as are the strains sold in coffeeshops? I always imagined that hazes and pure sativas would be significantly fluffier than the stuff I see sold as haze.

thanks!

Apomixis

Cool some 1 shoiuld do the grow and smoke report on mex haze should be top smoke. Mex haze was A5 cut X mexican male, but the mexican male died already so people been saying its the mexican haze clone X g13/Haze male..... and the g13/haze male adds a heavy haze to the crosses it bred with. It might take 16 weeks from the seed grow, but once you grow from the clone should be 2-3 weeks less so 12-14 weeks for a haze pheno.

Does anyone know if the Haze hybrids offered by Kiwi Seeds/Dampkring Classics all use the same father (G13/Hz)?

this used to make us SUPER high when we're kids ..
havent seen her in a long long while .
now that i think of it , all the fucking sativas these days are the same ........
the Honolulu , the NL5 ...HP... sad really .... would love to see those again

bonghopper

Have gone on the Mex search because of this strain, Hyp3rids have some interesting Mex strains, just got their Verde Limon,
Mextiza is decent too if you can get it, quality sativa

bonghopper

So happy to see still others growing this Strain!
A Mate of me is growing this since he smoked and bought a pack of seeds.

Everytime i can get s sahre of it, it really hits me up with something special.

There is a spicey Pine Tea Pheno like i really enjoy
Still got the mex haze on the go?

Latest posts

Latest posts