What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1000w 29 site e&f

Raphael

Damn man! I'm jealous of those numbers! :yes:

My girls vegged for 7 weeks (from seed) and atm I feel like I'm lucky if I get 1000grams/35oz!

I checked your thread and you look well on your way bro, keep it up!

congrats on the haul bro, I'll keep tuned in!! peace dubba

Thanks dubbs I love checkin' your setup bro it is so clean! I'm getting another 4x4 to get a perpetual going here next month, will be running Blue Dream again and upping the plants per foot. I'm jealous I don't have another flower room going yet, but the room is looking inhabitable again so that's good.

Sweet dreams:bump:

redwood-roots

Always enjoyed blue dreams smoke, but the aroma of said smoke is what makes her unique imo. Great thread...you logging the next run here or starting a new one..tuned in.

Raphael

Always enjoyed blue dreams smoke, but the aroma of said smoke is what makes her unique imo. Great thread...you logging the next run here or starting a new one..tuned in.

I would agree, the smell is very nice and it sure does medicate well :)

The next run will be in a new thread, as it will be a 2000w 120 site as opposed to this smallish 1000w 30 site. I will be shortening the veg time almost down to nothing at all.

Thanks for the compliment!:tiphat:

Look for the new thread in about a month, I'll post the link here and change my signature once it's up and going.

Cheers

Raphael

Can't wait for your next run Raph! :yes:

And hey, welcome to the 2kW league! ;)

Cheers

I can't wait either! I am going to be replacing the capacitors in both the 1000w magnetic ballasts sometime before the next round just to be sure they are at full lumen output, although my light meter says they are within spec. I found this link by Simon and is a great tip as the capacitors are the only part that needs replacement in a magnetic ballast. I used to run digitals, but their rf interference, burning out bulbs super quick, and lack of me being able to self service them I sold my 1000w digi and picked up two 1000w magnetics and bulbs for what I got for it :D I'll go digi once they run 5 years no issues and are $100. I can wait :)

This was an awesome show Raphael!!

:yes:

Thanks Norkali, I hope to entertain and help others to do the same :) Thanks for reading and commenting!

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
I just got a 1000W lamp, luckily I can control heat with no air cooling cos it's winter here. They are bright aren't they. Now I've got a spare 430W and 600W. They will be my summer lights I think.

U4EA

I would put my money on Blue Dream over OHxSK1. Ever since I saw the pics in other threads, "Blue Dream" instantly came to my mind.

Raphael

I just got a 1000W lamp, luckily I can control heat with no air cooling cos it's winter here. They are bright aren't they. Now I've got a spare 430W and 600W. They will be my summer lights I think.
Magnetic ballast too.

Yes, the 1000w are nice and bright :) When the bulb is about 10 inches above the canopy, about 12-16 inches below it will have decent sized nugs depending on the density of the canopy.

I try and keep my ballasts out of the rooms for safety's sake as well as keeping all water below the waist and electricity above the waist.

Summer lights?! Isn't that the sun!? :D

this thread makes me want blue dreams:rasta:, but thanks for the nice grow show, i look forward to the next.

DrGreenThumb

Thanks DrGreenThumb, yes this Blue Dream has developed new aromas after sitting in the curing jars for two weeks so far and definitely gives you nice dreams haha. Me and a couple homeboys parked a car in the garage and we hot boxed it with two grape swisher blunts and downed a bottle of wine before we broke the seal...The hardest part was to stop coughing after you started, as there was too much smoke in the air and it would lead to coughing fits of 20 sec or so haha.

I would put my money on Blue Dream over OHxSK1. Ever since I saw the pics in other threads, "Blue Dream" instantly came to my mind.

Yes, this Blue Dream is quite the work horse; Yields like no other and after a week of proper cure the potency and smell is better than most of the $50 1/8 in California. The dispensaries looove paying 3 for this all day; I see Blue Dreams in my future:tiphat:

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Great work Raph, 1.2gpw is an excellent yield... also looking forward to seeing you rock the 2x1000w show, #3 per light is definitely within reach with those genetics. Do you know the make up of Blue Dream genes wise?

Raphael

Great work Raph, 1.2gpw is an excellent yield... also looking forward to seeing you rock the 2x1000w show, #3 per light is definitely within reach with those genetics. Do you know the make up of Blue Dream genes wise?

Thanks for the compliments Shhh! I am happy with the yield and after 5 weeks in the jar curing at ~60% RH has it so dank. I am also looking forward to the 2x1000w grow, I see 3# in the coming year and that is all thanks to the Blue Dream, a cross of Blueberry and Haze, with about 80% sativa and just enough indica.

Cheers!

Mob Barley420

Hey dude, got to the party late but whatta Lucas clinic it was! You topped off full strength 0/8/16 with the auto topper? Did you have any burning at first? How often did you flood and did you flood at might with the hydroton/perilite mix? Thanks and have fun in the garden! Peace

Raphael

Hey dude, got to the party late but whatta Lucas clinic it was! You topped off full strength 0/8/16 with the auto topper? Did you have any burning at first? How often did you flood and did you flood at might with the hydroton/perilite mix? Thanks and have fun in the garden! Peace

Sorry for the delay Mob,

The res stayed topped off with pure RO water, and I would weekly add in nutes to bring it up to the 8/16 ratio. Don't remember any burning but the pics should show any if there was. I flooded three times in the day and once at night. I used higromite rather than hydroton; higromite has about 120% water holding capacity where the hydroton has about 60%. This might make you need to water 4 times a day with hydroton as it will dry out quicker. Of course if the plants look thirsty or are bigger than mine were you would need to adjust watering times accordingly.

1200 grams 1.2 gpw respect++++ a box and a bit to one light.... amazing dude

Thanks for the respect darko, and I'll have to take you up on that offer in a couple years after I am off of probation and can use medicinally again.

Raphael

Almost exactly five years from the last post and I am back. Lots of changes in my life...some of which have allowed me to return to a place similar but different than before. Can't believe what things can happen in just five years. Anyways yo darko I'll take you up now :D haha

Latest posts

Latest posts