What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1000w 29 site e&f

keke.nz

Sup Raph, any pic update bro? How the girls going?
Nice day 15 pics they look like they're going to be BIG.

Peace keke :joint:

Raphael

Have you ever transplanted into Higromite without rockwool? I have an aero cloner and would like to use Higromite but have not figured out how the stem and roots would be supported enough.
Thanks for your help
-v
I have never transplanted into higromite from aero I would imagine it could be done if you do it when they have just rooted and you are gentle they should be fine...when they have big root systems is when you risk shocking the plant into a 2 week bump.
Anything to help, thanks for looking:thank you::wave:

Sup Raph, any pic update bro? How the girls going?
Nice day 15 pics they look like they're going to be BIG.

Peace keke :joint:
Hey keke, ya man the girl is at a hockey game with her pops when she gets home she will have the transfer cable then I will throw up the pics...ya them girls are getting BIG, yum yum next time only 7 day veg lol

That strain looks like it would probably do really well with little to no veg at all, nice setup, gonna keep my eye on this, peace dubba

Raphael

That strain looks like it would probably do really well with little to no veg at all, nice setup, gonna keep my eye on this, peace dubba

Ya I definitely think it'd do great as a no veg and around 60 per 1k...I'm doing that next I think we will see.

Anyways here are the pictures from a day ago and tonight.

0015.JPG

0021.JPG

0033.JPG

0093.JPG

A close up of the leaf on the left
009-2.JPG

009-1.JPG

Raphael

about to get my hands dirty with some e & f lets jut say this is inspiring...whats your medium / flood schedule?

Thanks for the compliment friend, I am using higromite and it is flooded every four hours when the lights are on and once in the middle of the night.

Today is day 27 of flower...

0023.JPG

0042.JPG

0052.JPG

0078.JPG

013-3.JPG

Here is a lazy panoramic of the veg room.
image-1932_4BCD4A87.jpg

Hope you enjoy looking at these as much as I do!:thank you:

how'd they respond to the trim bro? Just curious, cuz not all strains respond well to the 3 week trim, hope its going well for ya

Raphael

how'd they respond to the trim bro? Just curious, cuz not all strains respond well to the 3 week trim, hope its going well for ya

I would say the Blue Dream was almost made for pulling fan leaves...The only leaves I pulled had long stems and were obviously used during the stretch period...the plants have not shown any signs of stress and have been filling in nicely :joint: :stoned:

001-2.JPG

002-2.JPG

These girls still have four weeks to fatten!
003-2.JPG

keke.nz

Dam bro they looking awesome! And extremely crystaly, well done.
Just out of curiosity how long do the Skunk#1xoriginal haze go for? They're going to get HUGE.

Keep the good work up.

Peace keke

Raphael

Today is day 39 of flower

0112.JPG

Looking good
0054.JPG

The buds along the reflective wall are super fat
00710.JPG

Mothers of the flowering plants
0126.JPG

OG Kush moms
0137.JPG

White widow moms
0146.JPG

Thanks for looking:tiphat:

looks like they are chunking up quickly. skunk x haze is a recipe for a fat yielder. how long do you plan on letting them go? I love the way hazes smoke but the flo times can be scary.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Raphael, lovely garden you got going. Very frosty and the SOG is coming out great, very even canopy. Nice to hear they responded well to the fan leaves getting plucked, I have some of these beans and am taking a couple notes. Look forward to watching them finish up. :respect: :joint:

K

Kindman69

Raphael bro, this is a hell of a show:)
Don't mind me pulling up a chair for this one!

Peace, Kind

Raphael

looks like they are chunking up quickly. skunk x haze is a recipe for a fat yielder. how long do you plan on letting them go? I love the way hazes smoke but the flo times can be scary.

These girls will go 55 days or so before I start to flush them for a week or so, ending between 56 and 63 days. This is pending 20% amber trichomes at the tops of the plants and maybe 10% near the middle. Luckily these girls like to finish quick unlike most other quick growing sativa hybrids. Thanks for looking :joint:

Raphael, lovely garden you got going. Very frosty and the SOG is coming out great, very even canopy. Nice to hear they responded well to the fan leaves getting plucked, I have some of these beans and am taking a couple notes. Look forward to watching them finish up. :respect: :joint:

Thank you, it is a lovely garden but not because of me...the girls are the stars! They are all clones of the same mother and are the same age, I am glad to see consistency in the genetics which is something patients need. They did respond well to being plucked, I just pulled the big fan leaves that had the long "necks" or "stems" or whatever. Cheers!

Raphael bro, this is a hell of a show:)
Don't mind me pulling up a chair for this one!

Peace, Kind

Thanks kindman I've tagged your show as well:tiphat:

I installed two thermostatically controlled outlets following the dopest's tutorial found here which frees up my chiller's thermostat which was controlling the veg room as well as the other one freeing up my arduino in the flower room.

I got that relocating buzz and when I move I'm going to have 2kw of flower in a 10x10 and 800w in a 10x10 veg room. There will be two 4x4 trays and will harvest one a month.

Anyways, I'm starting to stake up girls as a few of them near the fans are getting a bit wobbly on their feet:jump:

Stay irie

Raphael

Today is day 46 of flower

I have had to add many bamboo supports in order to prevent the bitches from leaning over. With this cut the girls should be supported at the beginning of the 5th or 6th week.

The lucas formula at 8ml/gal and 16ml/gal is the only thing they have had to eat, their res is auto topped off with a float valve. The res has never been changed from when they first started vegging to now, the beginning of flush. There will be no more added nutes into the res and the ppms will slowly dwindle from 1050 as it is now to around 200 at the end of two weeks from now when the girls are ready to be cut.

Enjoy! :) :artist:

063.JPG

054.JPG

065.JPG

064.JPG

061.JPG

059.JPG

058.JPG

056.JPG

055.JPG

053.JPG

052.JPG

0511.JPG

050.JPG

049.JPG

I need to get off my lazy ass and take cuts from these bitches
062-1.JPG

Anyways so ya they got some 11 days until day 60 when they will be pulled, guessing around 100g per plant of wet weight but we will see. Can't wait to see what these girls can do with less than a week of veg. As you remember these girls had 10 days.

Thanks for looking! I appreciate any and all comments, cheers!