What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1000w Hashberry - First Grow!

bingobango

Hey kilroy,i thinks its down to personel prefrence.I myself would go the mh way as i think they grow better plants,i tend to use flo's for supplemental lighting,but thats just me,i prefer the power of mh,in my setups it works better for me.I tried enviro's but i find them too brittle,i only use flo's for my clones as then they kick ass!I have seen people on here rocking nothing but flo's.

I use cfl's for vegging, cloning, almost everything but flower and all my plants are awesome! I get cuts every 2 weeks easy off my moms with 2 cfl's hanging over them

Killroy

I'm back! I've been really busy, but I've finally got some time for an update.

I put black and white poly up in the closet, made an aero cloner, and took 30 clones. The clones were taken last night and some are still droopy, but I'm sure they'll be fine in a day or two. Anyway, here are some pictures. I think its day 39 of flower.

Latest posts

Latest posts