What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have been waiting for a black haze now for almost a year. and it looks like i will be getting one soon.

good things come to those who wait.

i havent done much research other then talkinf to guys who grow it.

this is waht i know based on hearsay

- cuban gangs started her in florida

- massive yield

- very potent

- easier to grow then most hazes

any info and personal experience would be much appreciated. as i expect to see her within a month or so

med-man

Adrift

Veteran
ive had her for a while now, seen her grown a bunch of times, def good yeilder of spicy nugs..

after years of smoking her im kinda bored, but none the less, some super dank!

you dont need to veg her at all really, maybe 5 days of veg just to get her rooting nice..

have fun! thats a sacred plant :)

later

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks adrift,

any info on her ancestry? rumors.hearsay?

med-man

Adrift

Veteran
thanks adrift,

any info on her ancestry? rumors.hearsay?

med-man

hey there, she is rumored to be nl5 x Nevile haze... least thats what i remember hearing it was.. i could be off, but pretty sure thats what she is!

wish i had some bud shots to share, but been a while since i grew her!!!

well good luck and happy farming

D

DonJuanMatus

not to be a dick but i think you should do more research before you start a thread called "black haze info" and post fiction and hearsay

im a full blooded cuban who was born and raised in miami, ive been around the black and people who ran it for decades, been smoking it since 97', running and breeding with it since 07, done 10-15 crosses and lines with it

i laughed my ass off at the "cuban gangs" part...there are NO cuban gangs bro , only career criminals who happen to be cuban, very big difference , do your homework before you post stuff like...most of the cats running it dont speak english, or have greencards and are too old school and intelligent to run in a gang, gangs are for people who are scared to run solo and a cuban is not one of those people

its also NOT easier to grow than other hazes..theres no such thing as an easy to grown 14 week sativa...it might be easy to get her to yield regardless, but to get her to finish 100% properly it takes skill

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i am getting the cut from a cuban who has grown it forever, and that is what he told me.

no need to get all new moon emo lol

med-man

D

DonJuanMatus

well then that dudes an idiot and has no idea what hes talking about

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not to be a dick but i think you should do more research before you start a thread called "black haze info" and post fiction and hearsay

im a full blooded cuban who was born and raised in miami, ive been around the black and people who ran it for decades, been smoking it since 97', running and breeding with it since 07, done 10-15 crosses and lines with it

i laughed my ass off at the "cuban gangs" part...there are NO cuban gangs bro , only career criminals who happen to be cuban, very big difference , do your homework before you post stuff like...most of the cats running it dont speak english, or have greencards and are too old school and intelligent to run in a gang, gangs are for people who are scared to run solo and a cuban is not one of those people

its also NOT easier to grow than other hazes..theres no such thing as an easy to grown 14 week sativa...it might be easy to get her to yield regardless, but to get her to finish 100% properly it takes skill

not t be a dick but read my whole post before you start making any more assumptions.

it clearly states "hearsay" and "experience" and "info"

med-man

D

DonJuanMatus

ive been in more grown houses running haze than you can count on 20 hands and feet..know more growers down there than i know in colorado, my opinion is based on fact and first hand experience

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well then that dudes an idiot and has no idea what hes talking about

if you read my first post and your reply, you may be proving to everyone the same thing,

just saying. best to read whole posts, then post replies.

if you have something to contribute, i would be stoked. if you want to vent, go ahead, i wont be offended...

med-man

Bionic

Cautiously Optimistic
Veteran
Dominicans. Cubans. It's ALL good! Just S1 that chica and send some to the BAY!!!! Good luck and I hope it's what they say it is!

D

DonJuanMatus

if you read my first post and your reply, you may be proving to everyone the same thing,

well the rep ive been flooded with for my post in the last 5 minutes shows thats definitely not the case...real recognizes real...and i speak fact not hearsay, if i dont know something for fact i keep my mouth shut..and as a "breeder" with his own little subforum, maybe you should try it...and people wonder why the black is horded lol...i have nothing else to say on the matter..peace

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no doubt,

or "black rockstar haze". that is what i would like to see

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well the rep ive been flooded with for my post in the last 5 minutes shows thats definitely not the case...real recognizes real...and i speak fact not hearsay, if i dont know something for fact i keep my mouth shut..and as a "breeder" with his own little subforum, maybe you should try it...and people wonder why the black is horded lol...i have nothing else to say on the matter..peace

dude. you need to read my first post in the morning. you are very confused.

i am asking for info. not preaching dogma.you would be the guy to give some info. feel free to share "the truth" when it is convenient

calma te abuerto su ojos migo,

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
vive en mexico para 3 anos, en monterrey

med-man

DonJuanMatus isn't a very happy camper. He talks about all the people he knows and the gear he's running, yet the poor guy sounds miserable as hell. What's the use of all this proud & brave Cuban shit and live with an attitude like Fidel Castro himself? Fuck Cuba!