Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > La Mano Negra murió este lunes / passed away this monday

Thread Title Search
Click for Sweet Seeds!
La Mano Negra murió este lunes / passed away this monday Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-27-2008, 03:22 AM #1
PazVerdeRadical
all praises are due to the Most High

Location: All Fantastica rests on a foundation of forgotten dreams
PazVerdeRadical is a glorious beacon of lightPazVerdeRadical is a glorious beacon of lightPazVerdeRadical is a glorious beacon of lightPazVerdeRadical is a glorious beacon of lightPazVerdeRadical is a glorious beacon of lightPazVerdeRadical is a glorious beacon of lightPazVerdeRadical is a glorious beacon of lightPazVerdeRadical is a glorious beacon of lightPazVerdeRadical is a glorious beacon of lightPazVerdeRadical is a glorious beacon of lightPazVerdeRadical is a glorious beacon of light
La Mano Negra murió este lunes / passed away this monday

Hoy me escribió Rainha Ginga para darme la triste noticia de que nuestro hermano, amigo y maestro Alex (la mano negra) murió ayer lunes después de una ardua lucha contra su condición hepática. Lo lamento muchisimo... Nuestra hermana Rainha Ginga me pidió que escribiera estas humildes palabras para dejarle saber a todos los amigos de Alex que están regados por el foro acerca de lo acontecido.

No se que puedo decir de La Mano Negra aparte de que para mi el es un gran amigo y maestro, lo conocí en overgrow y siempre fue una gran fuente de inspiración en todos los aspectos, tuve la oportunidad de intercambiar varios mensajes privados con el y me encontré a un gran ser humano, no solo a un excelente cultiveta que envía montones de semillas de calidad gratis a todo el mundo.

Mis mas profundos respetos hermano Alex alias la mano negra Todos te vamos a extrañar inmensidades amigo mio. Es una muy buena cosa haber tenido la oportunidad de haberte conocido, respeto! mucho amor de hermano para ti

-------

Today Rainha Ginga wrote to give me the sad news that our brother, friend and teacher Alex (la mano negra) died yesterday (monday) after a hard struggle against his liver condition, I lament it deeply... Our sister Rainha Ginga asked me to write these humble words so that all of Alex’s friends scattered all over the forum could know about what happened.

I don’t know what to say about La Mano Negra besides that to me he was a great friend and teacher, I met him at overgrow and he was always a source of inspiration in every aspect, I had the opportunity to exchange several private messages with him and I found a great human being, not just an excellent grower that sends tons of quality free seeds worldwide.

My deepest respect brother Alex aka la mano negra all of us are going to miss you immensities my friend. It is a very good thing to have met you, respect! tons of love of brother for you

Jo Ta Ke irabazi arte!

Paz, Fuerza, Luz, y Abrazos!

Estamos acá para lo que podamos hacer por ti R.G, todo nuestro amor y apoyo para ti y los que te rodean ahora

Dios Guía,

Paz

Last edited by PazVerdeRadical; 08-27-2008 at 03:37 AM..
PazVerdeRadical is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-27-2008, 07:06 AM #2
esbe
ĦɎɃ®ɨɗ Ƒ®Øɱ Ħ£ɭɭ

esbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant futureesbe has a brilliant future
damn man, that message made me sad. the sky is crying here right now. see you on the boards in heaven la mano negra. you where a source of big inspiration to me.

Click the gif to learn much more about HFH:

esbe is offline Quote

Old 08-27-2008, 10:53 AM #3
Ras Pablo

Ras Pablo is a splendid one to beholdRas Pablo is a splendid one to beholdRas Pablo is a splendid one to beholdRas Pablo is a splendid one to beholdRas Pablo is a splendid one to beholdRas Pablo is a splendid one to beholdRas Pablo is a splendid one to beholdRas Pablo is a splendid one to beholdRas Pablo is a splendid one to beholdRas Pablo is a splendid one to beholdRas Pablo is a splendid one to behold
No he tenido oportunidad de conocer a Alex personalmente, pero por lo que he podido leerle y ver, es y sera un gran cultivador. Yo se que hay arriba va a seguir dando caña

Un abrazo muy grande Rhaina, espero que su perdida no cause mucho dolor teniendo en cuenta el gran legado que nos ha dejado.
Ras Pablo is offline Quote

Old 08-27-2008, 12:14 PM #4
Foxy Trees

Thanks for all your inspiration ..

(black congolese, photo: LMN)

Hope the grass is much greener where you stay now!

Rock in Paradise - friend

Last edited by Foxy Trees; 09-01-2008 at 04:55 PM..

Old 08-27-2008, 12:23 PM #5
gruby

Old 08-27-2008, 12:57 PM #6

Rest in peace...

Old 08-27-2008, 01:01 PM #7
Babbabud
Bodhisattva of the Earth

Babbabud has disabled reputation
Nam myoho renge kyo

Nam myoho renge kyo !! Mugi wasshin
your bud
babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.
Babbabud is offline Quote

Old 08-27-2008, 01:04 PM #8

Rest in peace Mano Negra... Now you will grow your unbelivable sativas in green meadows of heaven...

Last edited by grunwald; 08-27-2008 at 01:06 PM..

Old 08-27-2008, 01:11 PM #9
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud of

Rest in peace La Mano Negra.

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha
Grat3fulh3ad is offline Quote

Old 08-27-2008, 01:16 PM #10
earth habitant.

earth habitant. is on a distinguished road

brother we would never forget you