What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kelp4less

Dr. J

Hello all! I have been lookin for ways to cut down costs on nutrient costs but not affect quality or quantity blah blah blah and someone said something about it and holy crap it's crazy how much less you can spend on certain products. So question has anyone used they're products? A grow or bloom product? Kelp? Humid fulvic acid? Kelp? I noticed a lot wasn't for sale in California other then the ones listed with Cali first.

JJ Lowe

Check out growmore poweders. Order online or from local hydro shops. They have a special mendo blend available that includes aminos, carbs, ca, and more. 25# bag for 50$.
20-20-20 for veg, you could even use this start to finish.
6-30-30 in flower
Add cal-mag as needed. I usually do 2-3 ml/gal in coco.
Keep your ppm around 600
Ph around 5.8-6.0

I’d put this up against Anything out there.

mcnasty

I've bought their stuff before. Its all good. I just noticed their microbe pack and it look friggin amazing! I'm def going to be ordering that here soon. Jacks hydro and calnitrate are great and cheap for youre main nutrient line as well. Thats what I use. Kelp4less is going to be replacing my expensive microbes and bottled kelp/fulvics/ect I use for foliar. Can't believe I forgot about this place. I used to buy stuff from them when i was in organic soil

Latest posts

Latest posts