What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fox Tailing Bud

ChillinOut

2nd Grow with same results. 1st was sativa now a primary indica variety. Both began fox tailing around week 7 flowering. 2 completely different strains and it happen both times. So what am I doing g wrong? 400 Hps 18-20 inches from bulb. GH nutes 6micro 10 bloom with 2.5calmag per gallon. 5ml flora nectar sweetener.

Kalachakra

I believe whose you did nothing wrong but i'm still curious, what's the particullarity of your environmental ?
On the soil (re-use of the same soil ? Did you flush the last run with humic acid at the end for re- stabilizing the substrat), spectrum of light type manufactured beside calibration, Thermal range of écarts in the daytime harms ; what did you change before in these two sessions ?

Yours "incidents" of growing are pretty sexy if i can give my personnal opinion...