in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > John Dunsworth {Mr Lahey}

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Cannapot for Cannabis Genetics
John Dunsworth {Mr Lahey} Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-18-2017, 01:59 AM #11
Jellyfish
Invertebrata intoxica

Jellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivor
So many belly laughs with this guy. Best onscreen drunk ever. Fucking drinks are on me, boys. Thanks for the laughs, Mr. Lahey, you drunk co@%$?cker.
Jellyfish is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-18-2017, 05:55 AM #12
shithawk420

shithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant future
I thought he was healthy.he didn't drink,was physically active.looked good for his age.the guy was brilliant.was into politics pretty hard.had lots of great ideas.at least we got one more season with him,but don't know what the hell they're gonna do without him.such a huge blow to TPB
shithawk420 is online now Quote

Old 10-18-2017, 05:59 AM #13
Vanilla Phoenix
Super Lurker

Vanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivor
He was definitely my favorite character on TPB. I was on you tube today and came across a really kool video of him. If you search "John Dunsworth cement" you'll find it. I thought it was great. Seemed like a really good guy
Vanilla Phoenix is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2017, 06:22 AM #14
Jellyfish
Invertebrata intoxica

Jellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivor
From the Drunk and On Drugs Funtime Happy Hour, it's Papa Karlson's Feetza Pizza!
Quote:
Try a slice o' Papa Karlson's Feetza Pizza - you'll never be the same!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
Jellyfish is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2017, 08:53 AM #15
AgentPothead

AgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of light
This is sad news. I'm gonna go to bed but this rip for you Mr Lahey.

Old 10-19-2017, 01:58 AM #16
Gmack

Gmack is a jewel in the roughGmack is a jewel in the roughGmack is a jewel in the roughGmack is a jewel in the roughGmack is a jewel in the roughGmack is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by shithawk420 View Post
I thought he was healthy.he didn't drink,was physically active.looked good for his age.the guy was brilliant.was into politics pretty hard.had lots of great ideas.at least we got one more season with him,but don't know what the hell they're gonna do without him.such a huge blow to TPB
I'm just guessing but pneumonia is probably what got him. He traveled lots for tpb shows and that can lead health issues in older people. His daughter said it was a brief illness that got him and that fits with pneumonia.
Gmack is offline Quote

Old 10-19-2017, 04:07 AM #17
rasputin
The Mad Monk

rasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant futurerasputin has a brilliant future
The shit winds are blowing now, boys.

RIP

Old 10-19-2017, 09:04 AM #18
shithawk420

shithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant future
Yeah,makes sense Gmack.him and Pat Roach (Randy)did a lot of shows on the road.wish I could've seen them.probably gonna be impossible to get a hold of a copy of the shitinary or whatever it's called now
shithawk420 is online now Quote

Old 10-20-2017, 02:13 AM #19
hyposomniac

hyposomniac is a jewel in the roughhyposomniac is a jewel in the roughhyposomniac is a jewel in the roughhyposomniac is a jewel in the roughhyposomniac is a jewel in the roughhyposomniac is a jewel in the roughhyposomniac is a jewel in the rough
The cement and rocks video is really great and sad. He had a certain Bob Ross energy with the stones.
hyposomniac is online now Quote

Old 10-20-2017, 02:14 AM #20
hyposomniac

hyposomniac is a jewel in the roughhyposomniac is a jewel in the roughhyposomniac is a jewel in the roughhyposomniac is a jewel in the roughhyposomniac is a jewel in the roughhyposomniac is a jewel in the roughhyposomniac is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmack View Post
I'm just guessing but pneumonia is probably what got him. He traveled lots for tpb shows and that can lead health issues in older people. His daughter said it was a brief illness that got him and that fits with pneumonia.
Shit winds only make it worse
hyposomniac is online now Quote