Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > Best Wishes to John McCain... A True American hero

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Dark Heart Nursery
Best Wishes to John McCain... A True American hero Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-20-2017, 09:03 AM #1
minds_I
The Emperor is not only naked but batshit crazy.

minds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud ofminds_I has much to be proud of
Best Wishes to John McCain... A True American hero

God Speed John

His contempt for objective truth is the rejection of democratic accountability, an implicit demand that his supporters place undying faith in him. Because the only measure of truth he accepts is what he claims at any given moment, the power his supporters vest in him is unlimited. Sound familiar?
If we must have an enemy at the head of Government, let it be one whom we can oppose, and for whom we are not responsible, who will not involve our party in the disgrace of his foolish and bad measures.
In the United States, under our Constitution, a free press is a check on politicians of all parties. If we are to demand that other countries respect the tradition of a free press we must also practice that here at home.
Let the people know the facts, and the country will be safe.
minds_I is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2017, 10:46 AM #2
yesum
IC Mag Supporter

yesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud of
I disagree with him on quite a bit but nothing but the best wishes for him. They cured Carter with immune therapy, so who knows?
yesum is offline Quote

Old 07-20-2017, 02:22 PM #3
Capt.Ahab
Feeding the ducks with a bun.

Capt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond repute
Lucky for him the Senate exempted themselves from Obamacare. Otherwise he would be languishing in that wonderful Phoenix VA hospital.
"Mark ye, be forewarned; Ahab's above the common; Ahab's been in colleges, as well as 'mong the cannibals; been used to deeper wonders than the waves; fixed his fiery lance in mightier, stranger foes than whales.'"
Capt.Ahab is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2017, 06:37 PM #4
CosmicGiggle

CosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivor
Good luck to John McCain, very poor timing on this for a lot of reasons.
CosmicGiggle is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2017, 06:50 PM #5
Water-

Water- is a glorious beacon of lightWater- is a glorious beacon of lightWater- is a glorious beacon of lightWater- is a glorious beacon of lightWater- is a glorious beacon of lightWater- is a glorious beacon of lightWater- is a glorious beacon of lightWater- is a glorious beacon of lightWater- is a glorious beacon of lightWater- is a glorious beacon of lightWater- is a glorious beacon of light
he is a psycho war monger who supported marijuana prohibition.
Water- is offline Quote

13 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2017, 07:27 PM #6
rolandomota

rolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to all
Brain cancer .....now weed can save him
rolandomota is online now Quote

Old 07-20-2017, 08:10 PM #7
soundman

soundman is a glorious beacon of lightsoundman is a glorious beacon of lightsoundman is a glorious beacon of lightsoundman is a glorious beacon of lightsoundman is a glorious beacon of lightsoundman is a glorious beacon of lightsoundman is a glorious beacon of lightsoundman is a glorious beacon of lightsoundman is a glorious beacon of lightsoundman is a glorious beacon of lightsoundman is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water- View Post
he is a psycho war monger who supported marijuana prohibition.
Sad people found this post helpful. Regardless of politics he is a human being. Show some compassion.
think of all the life it leads
just growing from those little seeds
soundman is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2017, 08:19 PM #8
Water-

Water- is a glorious beacon of lightWater- is a glorious beacon of lightWater- is a glorious beacon of lightWater- is a glorious beacon of lightWater- is a glorious beacon of lightWater- is a glorious beacon of lightWater- is a glorious beacon of lightWater- is a glorious beacon of lightWater- is a glorious beacon of lightWater- is a glorious beacon of lightWater- is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundman View Post
Sad people found this post helpful. Regardless of politics he is a human being. Show some compassion.

Did i say that he was not human?

No, I stated that he is a very flawed human who lacks compassion for others.

Its people like him that put Gypsy in the situation he is in.

I wish him a peaceful and painless passage
Water- is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2017, 08:48 PM #9
soundman

soundman is a glorious beacon of lightsoundman is a glorious beacon of lightsoundman is a glorious beacon of lightsoundman is a glorious beacon of lightsoundman is a glorious beacon of lightsoundman is a glorious beacon of lightsoundman is a glorious beacon of lightsoundman is a glorious beacon of lightsoundman is a glorious beacon of lightsoundman is a glorious beacon of lightsoundman is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water- View Post
Did i say that he was not human?

No, I stated that he is a very flawed human who lacks compassion for others.

Its people like him that put Gypsy in the situation he is in.

I wish him a peaceful and painless passage

No you just came to a thread and threw insults and nothing else. All other posters showed compassion regardless of politics.

I commented on how your post was marked helpful by two people, and that is sad IMHO.

I have brain tumors and take this shit seriously.

If you got nothing to say nice shut up.
think of all the life it leads
just growing from those little seeds
soundman is offline Quote

Old 07-20-2017, 08:59 PM #10
Cannavore

Cannavore has a brilliant futureCannavore has a brilliant futureCannavore has a brilliant futureCannavore has a brilliant futureCannavore has a brilliant futureCannavore has a brilliant futureCannavore has a brilliant futureCannavore has a brilliant futureCannavore has a brilliant futureCannavore has a brilliant futureCannavore has a brilliant future
i like people who didn't get captured though

@bodhiguide & @thacannavore = Instagram
Cannavore is online now Quote