You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > RIP Franco the Strain Hunter

Thread Title Search
RIP Franco the Strain Hunter Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-03-2017, 02:08 AM #21
Thule
Dr. Narrowleaf

Thule is a glorious beacon of lightThule is a glorious beacon of lightThule is a glorious beacon of lightThule is a glorious beacon of lightThule is a glorious beacon of lightThule is a glorious beacon of lightThule is a glorious beacon of lightThule is a glorious beacon of lightThule is a glorious beacon of lightThule is a glorious beacon of lightThule is a glorious beacon of light
RIP Franco

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-03-2017, 02:08 AM #22
Thule
Dr. Narrowleaf

Thule is a glorious beacon of lightThule is a glorious beacon of lightThule is a glorious beacon of lightThule is a glorious beacon of lightThule is a glorious beacon of lightThule is a glorious beacon of lightThule is a glorious beacon of lightThule is a glorious beacon of lightThule is a glorious beacon of lightThule is a glorious beacon of lightThule is a glorious beacon of light
RIP Franco

Old 01-03-2017, 02:27 AM #23
AmanteSativo

AmanteSativo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaccc View Post
Franco, especially for us Italians, you were and will remain a large icon from which to take example! You were a great man, your love for cannabis I saw him well in each of your videos! Rest in peace and a hug to the family.
Rest In Peace Franco
as we say in italy, are always the best people to leave for firsts
AmanteSativo is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-03-2017, 02:31 AM #24
ganja_hasi
natural mystic

ganja_hasi has a reputation beyond reputeganja_hasi has a reputation beyond reputeganja_hasi has a reputation beyond reputeganja_hasi has a reputation beyond reputeganja_hasi has a reputation beyond reputeganja_hasi has a reputation beyond reputeganja_hasi has a reputation beyond reputeganja_hasi has a reputation beyond reputeganja_hasi has a reputation beyond reputeganja_hasi has a reputation beyond reputeganja_hasi has a reputation beyond repute
ganja_hasi has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
shocking news indeed :( :( :( :(
RIP Franco

ᴥ Wake up call!! ᴥ
ganja_hasi is offline Quote

Old 01-03-2017, 02:48 AM #25
FireIn.TheSky
Banned

FireIn.TheSky has a spectacular aura aboutFireIn.TheSky has a spectacular aura aboutFireIn.TheSky has a spectacular aura about
That's terrible, I always enjoyed watching Franco in those videos. He always seemed so very enthusiastic about herb.
FireIn.TheSky is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-03-2017, 02:51 AM #26
sdd420

sdd420 is a splendid one to beholdsdd420 is a splendid one to beholdsdd420 is a splendid one to beholdsdd420 is a splendid one to beholdsdd420 is a splendid one to beholdsdd420 is a splendid one to beholdsdd420 is a splendid one to beholdsdd420 is a splendid one to beholdsdd420 is a splendid one to beholdsdd420 is a splendid one to beholdsdd420 is a splendid one to behold
sdd420 has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Condolences to the family. Rip Franco

dont count the days make the days count
Legal medical patient

_________
“Make the most you can of the Indian hemp seed and sow it everywhere.” – George Washington
"Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see." - Thomas Jefferson
"Two of my favorite things are sitting on my front porch smoking a pipe of sweet hemp, and playing my Hohner harmonica.” – Abraham Lincoln
sdd420 is offline Quote

Old 01-03-2017, 02:52 AM #27
Tynehead Tom
Banned

Tynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant futureTynehead Tom has a brilliant future
devoting ones life to the plant and the way of life it brings deserves to be respected by us all.
RIP Franco.
Tynehead Tom is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-03-2017, 02:55 AM #28
_tessarecting

_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future
RIP. Unconfirmed reports of Malaria.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-03-2017, 02:55 AM #29
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdd420 View Post
Condolences to the family. Rip Franco
Ditto. Sounds like if he was in the Congo at the time, he was doing something he had a passion for. RIP.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders of unique quality cannabis autoflower hybrid seeds at down to earth prices; now 11 years running!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 01-03-2017, 03:00 AM #30
BadTicket
ØG T®ipL3 ØG³

BadTicket has much to be proud ofBadTicket has much to be proud ofBadTicket has much to be proud ofBadTicket has much to be proud ofBadTicket has much to be proud ofBadTicket has much to be proud ofBadTicket has much to be proud ofBadTicket has much to be proud ofBadTicket has much to be proud ofBadTicket has much to be proud ofBadTicket has much to be proud of
My condolences to his family.

Rest in peace.
BadTicket is offline Quote

Old 01-03-2017, 03:07 AM #31
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Location: it's like a cross between an industrial vacuum cleaner and a chrome piggy bank with marital aids stuck all over it.
Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
the dude was really nice.
I went to KushKon in LA in '09 and showed him the dark bud in my Avatar that was the best thing I found strainhunting the previous winter in the caribbean.
he introduced me to some other breeders who helped me connect with really great LA buds.
he really went out of his way to hook me up and I wasn't even buying seeds just talking weed.

they're saying Malaria on fb as cause of death.

I will smoke extra OG for you , rip!
Chunkypigs is online now Quote

26 members found this post helpful.