Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > Gypsy is finally home

Thread Title Search
Visit Skunk24.com for discounted cannabis seeds.
Thread Closed
Gypsy is finally home Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-11-2016, 03:25 PM #541
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
If you harbour the negative, allowing hate and malice to fester because of what has been done in the past, your present and future will be adversely affected by all of that old poison, so I am always one to not bear grudges, harbouring the negative, and sulking over my past is a waste of time.

Even when I was at my lowest ebb whilst detained I had the mental capability to be able to project my mind beyond those walls if I felt claustrophobic, and that kind of helped even things out in my head. Kept me more balanced at that time, which was surely needed.

As much as things do look brighter these days, and it is a particularly lovely summers day in England right now. I still don't feel that I can enjoy things much at all, until my family finally arrives.

All the same, thank-you for the kind sentiments.
Quote:
Originally Posted by idiit View Post
a lot of us here at ic have paid a severe price to pursue our cannabis passion. me included.

gypsy, we all hated seeing what you were put through and I think I can speak for the consensus in saying we are very happy that your road is looking a lot brighter.

idiit

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2016, 06:15 PM #542
Floridian

Floridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud of
Your family will be with you soon Gypsy.I don't know if you remember me SKELETOR from Overgrow.I can relate so much.They took almost a full 2 years of my 20 year old life over 2 oz. of MJ,that was 30 years ago it would probably be worse today.Anyway bro hang tough you will pull through all of it and maybe learn a few things along the way.Forget I said that, its ridiculous all I learned was that the system is inherently fucked up,nothing else

1 members found this post helpful.

Thread Closed