You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > Gypsy is finally home

Thread Title Search
Gypsy is finally home Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-11-2016, 02:25 PM #541
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
If you harbour the negative, allowing hate and malice to fester because of what has been done in the past, your present and future will be adversely affected by all of that old poison, so I am always one to not bear grudges, harbouring the negative, and sulking over my past is a waste of time.

Even when I was at my lowest ebb whilst detained I had the mental capability to be able to project my mind beyond those walls if I felt claustrophobic, and that kind of helped even things out in my head. Kept me more balanced at that time, which was surely needed.

As much as things do look brighter these days, and it is a particularly lovely summers day in England right now. I still don't feel that I can enjoy things much at all, until my family finally arrives.

All the same, thank-you for the kind sentiments.
Quote:
Originally Posted by idiit View Post
a lot of us here at ic have paid a severe price to pursue our cannabis passion. me included.

gypsy, we all hated seeing what you were put through and I think I can speak for the consensus in saying we are very happy that your road is looking a lot brighter.

idiit

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2016, 05:15 PM #542
Floridian

Floridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud of
Your family will be with you soon Gypsy.I don't know if you remember me SKELETOR from Overgrow.I can relate so much.They took almost a full 2 years of my 20 year old life over 2 oz. of MJ,that was 30 years ago it would probably be worse today.Anyway bro hang tough you will pull through all of it and maybe learn a few things along the way.Forget I said that, its ridiculous all I learned was that the system is inherently fucked up,nothing else
Floridian is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-08-2017, 08:39 PM #543
bobmarleyman

sad news

https://bangordailynews.com/2017/03/0...s-this-spring/

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-09-2017, 03:49 AM #544
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
You can't believe everything you read in the newspapers/media because no, I am not locked-up, but I am on bail for an extradition trial in mid-May, up at the Westminster Court in London.

There are several other anomalies in that Bangor Daily News article, one of which is that no attempt was ever made to legally extradite me from the Philippines to the US, an attempt was made to illegally render me stateside back in September 2013.

In May it could be decided if the UK gives me to the USA or not, and even if they decide to, I can appeal.

There is not any chance of getting my family to the UK while all this is going on, so I will have to face this alone.

I have a good lawyer, wish me luck.

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-09-2017, 04:02 AM #545
Dr. Purpur
Custom Haze crosses

Dr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivorDr. Purpur is a survivor
I wish you well on this legal situation and also on reuniting with your family soon.

Old 03-20-2018, 09:45 AM #546
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Well, well, well.....its all coming up roses!

The High Court today refused to allow the extradition to the USA of Gypsy Nirvana, a British based cannabis seed dealer, on the basis that no offence would have been committed under UK law. The misuse of drugs act 1971 exempts seeds from the definition of cannabis, in contrasts to U.S. law. If extradited, Gypsy Nirvana could have faced up to 20 years in prison in the USA.

Richard Parry from Saunders Solicitors LTD was contacted by Mr Nirvana in 2016 when he was still being held in detention in the Philippines. He advised him to consent to deportation to the UK so that he could fight his case through the British Courts.

Previously, in 2013, The Filipino authorities, at the behest of a US special agent, had detained Mr Nirvana, and, in a disguised extradition attempt, tried to force him onto a direct flight to the USA, which he was forced to physically resist. Had this illegal rendition of a British National succeeded Mr Nirvana would have been deprived of his rights under UK law.

We instructed Mr Ben Cooper of counsel, an expert in extradition law, who drafted strong arguments against the US application and won the case originally in front of the district Judge at Westminster in August 2017.

Although despite loosing their appeal to the High Court, the USA can ask for a point of law to be certified for the Supreme Court, this appears unlikely.

After 4 and a half years of legal battles, it appears that justice has finally been achieved for Mr Nirvana through the dedicated work of his legal team and the sensible approach of the British Courts.

15th March 2018

19 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-20-2018, 05:05 PM #547
Green81

Green81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of lightGreen81 is a glorious beacon of light
Such great news Gypsy!! there was an article last week in the guardian online about your case.
Time to start living brother!

G81
Green81 is offline Quote

Old 03-20-2018, 06:27 PM #548
brown_thumb

brown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant future
Congrats, Gypsy. As a US citizen all I really want to say is FUCK Uncle Sam's unConstitutional draconian "War On Drugs"!!
brown_thumb is online now Quote

Old 03-20-2018, 06:57 PM #549
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Yes......I must say that the events of the past week have cheered me up immensely..

....and many thanks for your kind support.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-20-2018, 09:15 PM #550
Hashmasta-Kut
honey oil addict

Hashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud of
beauty

1 members found this post helpful.