Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > 150w HPS Club and Resource Guide......

Thread Title Search
150w HPS Club and Resource Guide...... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-14-2015, 07:52 AM #9791
BetaGrow

BetaGrow has a spectacular aura aboutBetaGrow has a spectacular aura aboutBetaGrow has a spectacular aura about
dudin...do you know where some Double Fun beans might be available? is it really super minty?
BetaGrow is offline Quote

Old 02-14-2015, 09:39 AM #9792
dudin

dudin has a spectacular aura aboutdudin has a spectacular aura aboutdudin has a spectacular aura aboutdudin has a spectacular aura aboutdudin has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetaGrow View Post
dudin...do you know where some Double Fun beans might be available? is it really super minty?
This is an auto version made by @offthehook. I can't really say if it's minty I use it to breed for toughness, I ran a good bunch od last year 58N. To bad one can't share seeds here..
It's based on no mercys df.
dudin is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-17-2015, 08:58 PM #9793
dudin

dudin has a spectacular aura aboutdudin has a spectacular aura aboutdudin has a spectacular aura aboutdudin has a spectacular aura aboutdudin has a spectacular aura about
Well I wasnt sure about the germrate on the Finola x Dr /Auto Ak x Pek x DR but now I´m pretty confident its a good one. I intend to keep all plants and use some of the pollen to take a short cut and use these seeds od this year ( Finola x Dr /Auto Ak x Pek x DR) X (White pineapple x Bubbilicious x Onyx x Sour Rocket 60/ White pineapple x Bubbilicious x Onyx). Those fucking strain names are driving me nuts.

Droped a few seeds in every pot.....

Seeds in the making.

Strange but frosty pheno DF x Auto ak x Pek x DR
dudin is offline Quote

Old 02-26-2015, 06:46 AM #9794
darkvade420

darkvade420 is a jewel in the roughdarkvade420 is a jewel in the roughdarkvade420 is a jewel in the roughdarkvade420 is a jewel in the roughdarkvade420 is a jewel in the roughdarkvade420 is a jewel in the roughdarkvade420 is a jewel in the roughdarkvade420 is a jewel in the rough
i really enjoy strong minty pine bud used to get a bunch around xmas time back in the day...now that they legalized it here in denver i cant get my hands on the shit i was smoking for decades everyone got exicted about the new crap and lost the bomb ass classic shit ....sucks to be me lol.. o well..
darkvade420 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-02-2015, 02:08 AM #9795
willy bibbit

willy bibbit is a jewel in the roughwilly bibbit is a jewel in the roughwilly bibbit is a jewel in the roughwilly bibbit is a jewel in the roughwilly bibbit is a jewel in the roughwilly bibbit is a jewel in the rough

willy bibbit is offline Quote

Old 03-02-2015, 02:17 PM #9796
BetaGrow

BetaGrow has a spectacular aura aboutBetaGrow has a spectacular aura aboutBetaGrow has a spectacular aura about
looks like you're just growing some strange ivy, willy

Old 03-07-2015, 04:10 PM #9797
Cobra420

Cobra420 has a spectacular aura aboutCobra420 has a spectacular aura aboutCobra420 has a spectacular aura aboutCobra420 has a spectacular aura about
The PExCC in the one side of the cab turned out to be male so it got the chop a few days ago. The wife was kind enough to put together 8 breathable bags for the cabs new function. Seed runs. With the measurements, they were to hold about 5g. They hold QUITE a bit more than that it seems. Everything is pretty much in place. Just want to wait another week or two before starting seeds to allow the mix to decompose a little more.

The Blumat mains have been run to each container. Just need to water them well and add the sensors/distribution drippers and they'll be good to go. Plan to do that today.

Whole cab

The 150 cabs with lights removed. The white tubing running down the back of the cabs are the blumat mains

The left side. The mains change over to the drip tubing and I have them stopping at quick disconnects for now.

The right side

The 150's in place on both sides

Super excited to get some seed runs going. Thinking 4 seeds of 2 different strains. Mainly looking for potential mothers. Quite a few strains to choose from plus looking to place a few orders for more. Will be running full speed in the next week or two.

Cobra420's 600w Tent
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=280971
Cobra420 is offline Quote

Old 03-08-2015, 05:03 AM #9798
Cobra420

Cobra420 has a spectacular aura aboutCobra420 has a spectacular aura aboutCobra420 has a spectacular aura aboutCobra420 has a spectacular aura about
Blumats and distribution drippers installed!! All seems to be coming along nicely.

Left side

Right side

Close up

Thinking I may add another dripper or two depending on coverage. We'll see how it goes. This dual 150 cab is going to be pumping out plants soon!! Seed runs here we come!

Cobra420's 600w Tent
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=280971
Cobra420 is offline Quote

Old 03-19-2015, 01:56 AM #9799
uptosumpn

uptosumpn has disabled reputation
Dual cabs looking ready! Great job! Gonna do a similar dual set up via a tent next month, but gonna kick it off with some autos, for now.

It's a plant for christ sake!!

bob marley ''erb teach u to be a someone, rum teach u to be a junker''
uptosumpn is offline Quote

Old 03-19-2015, 04:52 AM #9800
budelight
Discovery Requires Experimentation

budelight is a splendid one to beholdbudelight is a splendid one to beholdbudelight is a splendid one to beholdbudelight is a splendid one to beholdbudelight is a splendid one to beholdbudelight is a splendid one to beholdbudelight is a splendid one to beholdbudelight is a splendid one to beholdbudelight is a splendid one to beholdbudelight is a splendid one to beholdbudelight is a splendid one to behold
budelight has completed 3 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
@Cobra420. What type of blumats did you use and can you post up a pic of your reservoir?

Been thinking about getting these myself but worried about water runoff...

Let us know how you like them after a few days/weeks

budelight is offline Quote