Thread Title Search
Click to buy cannabis seeds at Ace Seeds
Happy Birthday ICmag Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-06-2010, 04:12 PM #1
Babbabud
Bodhisattva of the Earth

Babbabud has disabled reputation
Happy Birthday ICmag

Its been 6 years since ICmag started up . I think its time to say Happy Birthday!!!!
Many people have been inspired to grow their own here and for this we thank ICmag Sooooo MUccccchhh!!

THANKS ICMAG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Nam myoho renge kyo !! Mugi wasshin
your bud
babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.
Babbabud is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-06-2010, 04:14 PM #2
shawkmon
Pleasantly dissociated

shawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to all
happy bday greatest site ever on the interweb,

Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.
Henry David Thoreau
shawkmon is offline Quote

Old 01-06-2010, 04:20 PM #3
JamieShoes
Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer

JamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud of
JamieShoes has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
nice one ICMAG!

JamieShoes is offline Quote

Old 01-06-2010, 04:29 PM #4
shaunmulok
Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly home

shaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to all
shaunmulok has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Happy Birthday ICMAG, it was the pics of amazing strains and buds that finally convinced my wife to do our first outdoor grow, She just loves this site now and it Inspires us both a lot
She even has her own grow room now lol
Thanks IC and all the people that make it the great place it is
Peace
shaunmulok
shaunmulok is offline Quote

Old 01-06-2010, 04:42 PM #5
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivor
Happy Day IC..DD

Old 01-06-2010, 04:46 PM #6
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Mrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivor
ICMag!! Thanks Gypsy for letting us hang out here and grow some awesome ganja and make some friends for life!
I love this place

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Mrs.Babba is offline Quote

Old 01-06-2010, 04:48 PM #7
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
unclefishstick has completed 8 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
thanks IC,uh,how do i rep the whole site? changed my life getting on here

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-06-2010, 04:50 PM #8
MadBuddhaAbuser
Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys

MadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of lightMadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of lightMadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of lightMadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of lightMadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of lightMadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of lightMadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of lightMadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of lightMadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of lightMadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of lightMadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of light
Happy b-day ic!!
Best of luck to you friend. Hopefully there will come a day when we need not fear being arrested for growing cannabis.

RON PAUL 2012!! The ONLY candidate who will allow med. marijuana to continue.

To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. – Thomas Jefferson

There are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by the gradual and silent encroachment of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpation. – James Madison

When the government fears the people, it is liberty. When the people fear the government, it is tyranny. – Thomas Paine
MadBuddhaAbuser is offline Quote

Old 01-06-2010, 04:53 PM #9
Babbabud
Bodhisattva of the Earth

Babbabud has disabled reputation
Thread is a few days early ... the actual first join date is Jan 20th but i figure this gives us the rest of the month to celebrate !!!!!!!! Nothing like celebrating !!!

Happy Birth Month ICmag !!!!!!!!

Nam myoho renge kyo !! Mugi wasshin
your bud
babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.
Babbabud is offline Quote

Old 01-06-2010, 04:58 PM #10
bombadil.360
Andinismo Hierbatero

bombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant futurebombadil.360 has a brilliant future
happy b-day icmag!

thank you for all

long live icmag!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ft7kkXO98c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjARZPAcATM
bombadil.360 is offline Quote