What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HELP! Neighbor's house being raided right now

L

LolaGal

that sucks. Stand your ground! Unless your neighbor and you are tight! Then run!

N

noone4u

why evac if they want you they gonna take you.

I personaly wouldnt want them to see my face i would ball up in a corner and not make a sound until they leave.

thats just me i dont know yout involvment with the guy next door so i duno

ddrew

Veteran
Sit tight till they're gone, and DO NOT answer the door for anyone in the mean time.

Stay quiet lock your doors and turn off your lights...

If it makes you feel any better im hiding 6k from my landlord as we speak... He had to come do work on my furnace which has just been a royal pain in my ass. Hopefully he will leave soon the filters have been off for a while so it might start stinkin soon:1help:

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
"Oh my neighbor is getting raided right now"

"Let's go, make a post on ICM and ask if I should evacuate" :woohoo:

:crazy:

I was trying to find quick advice on whether or not adjoined houses count as the same house as per a search warrant. As they haven't come for me yet I assume it doesn't. Thanks for the constructive responses, I am still safe.

I am huddled on my couch with my dog, waiting for them all to go away. I've never been so scared in my life.

Imagine waking up to pounding on a door and going downstairs to seeing 3 cops kicking in your neighbors door.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Adjoined houses are separate residences. A warrant would be needed for you abode. If your neighbor knows your business then I would seriously consider doing what you have to do.

ddrew

Veteran
If your neighbor knows your growing I would be concerned about them rolling on you.
I don't know what state your in, so maybe yours is legal, but if not I would think pretty hard about what your neighbor is going to do once they get him down to the station.

sns_stealth

Sit tight till they're gone, and DO NOT answer the door for anyone in the mean time.

:yeahthats

buddy of mine had the same issue a month ago. he opened his door, the cop asked for his ID, he turned around to get it and the cop came inside the house behind him....STAY INSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pythagllio

Patient Grower
Veteran
what does your neighbors house being raided have to do with you.? if they wanted you they would have came right threw your door no probs. ask around what they are doing their?!

Nah, the cops never fuck up and raid the wrong address. Sheesh, how could anyone mix up the two sides of a duplex house?

If I were OP I'd have a sharp eye on the situation, ready to shit my pants at a moments notice if I don't see some evidence coming out of the neighbor's, preferably someone in cuffs. Not that I'd be rooting for someone to get busted but it would almost certainly mean the cops are at the right place.

blinx420

RUNN WTH YOU DOING ONA FORUM LMAO RUNNNN..jk

That being said I would just pee myself ina panic and hope they don't come a knocking dont make any noise and dont open the door.

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
I kinda miss the ol days, what a rush huh lol

Got pulled over with a Uhaul full of over 100 plants one time, I was about to piss myself that time. Cop must of had a cold, cuz it was crazy stanky & I got let off with a warning.
It was for some minor BS, it always is... no seatbelt, tail light out etc.

I'd say hunker down & if your neighbor knows? Ugh, consider it a lesson.

statusquo

Imagine waking up to pounding on a door and going downstairs to seeing 3 cops kicking in your neighbors door.

I would imagine it would be much scarier to have them kicking YOUR door down...or being shot at...or getting robbed/held up. Personally I don't think my neighbor getting raided is all that scary but then again I am in CA haha....Glad you're ok though!

Latest posts

Latest posts