What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Eureka Springs B.Y.O.S. mix super soil question

thundercat

Greetings everyone! I have a question....well I'm a new grower in search of easy super soil. I've seen the super soil threads but I was browsing eureka springs site and saw the BYOS FLOWER MIX.

Eureka Springs Organics B.Y.O.S. (Build Your Own Soil) Flower Mix helps to take all of the guess work out of making a custom soil. This complete flowering nutrient mix will provide every essential nutrient necessary to grow high quality organic plants. No more wondering what is missing in your soil mix, and no more buying store bought soil only to reamend it once you get it home. With our B.Y.O.S. Flower Mix you can grow lush dense plants by just adding water. For increased yields we advise you to* feed your plants compost tea once per week.

Mixing directions per cubic foot of soil:
Mix 6 cups of B.Y.O.S. Flower mix with the following
3- Gallons Peat Moss
2- Gallons aeration material (rice hulls, perlite, etc.)
2- Gallons Composted material (worm castings, compost, etc.)
Let sit for 1-2 weeks. If not letting soil “cook” only plant
full size plants in mix as smaller plants may get burned.

Ingredients: Oyster shell flour, gypsum, azomite, Basalt Rock Dust, Bentonite, Crab Shells, Fish Meal,
Bat Guano, Alfalfa Meal, Neem cake, Fish Bone Meal, Kelp Meal, Humates,

Diatomaceous Earth

My question is would it be a safe to mix with 3 BAGS ROOTS ORGANIC SOIL
To to make super soil similar to TGA SOIL? I want to make this purchase tomorrow and it was a good idea. All help is welcome. Thanks for looking

OrganicBuds

Veteran
To be honest, that would most likely work just fine. However I feel you would have a better grow following the directions. Good luck.

thundercat

To be honest, that would most likely work just fine. However I feel you would have a better grow following the directions. Good luck.

Thanks fam. I think I will take your advice on the basic recipe if it equals out to a better grow lol. Im just trying to make sure my next grow is TLO WATER ONLY for the most part at least. I'm growing mi5 autos and stone Dragon autos. So it should go well. Thanks my friend.

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
Your soil mix is diverse and high quality why would you ever mix it with a prebagged?

h.h.

Veteran
No more guess work. They've already guessed for you.
Why would I ever use a prebagged mix with a prebagged mix? It just doesn't make sense.

Latest posts

Latest posts