What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

uk clone only! (and british bred strains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Londinium said:
As for 'Elite clones' from UK there were and still are many great Mum's in the UK that are clone only high quality selections but the whole 'Elite' thing is so Californian,lets not get caught up in a similar load of hype over here,Its just not British is it?

Yo Londinium,

I's agree that it is pretentious to call anything elite. :no:

Landing Zone, Marbled White, Saxon Axe, and Bubble Axe were made available to homegrowers for free - and the homegrowers were encouraged to distribute clones openly for free - to prevent any associated "elitism" from occurring.

These seed lines were English in procreation, Dutch in origin :canabis:

Now they belong to the global cannabis community :wink:

Never forget where ya roots are from!!

LGA click stand strong :canabis:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookslike someone needs to put up a list ov "very british" strains
love the thai in the ax doc....i bet it dose the taste proud..i can tell its a hammer...

i love the hype...+ the elite thing makes me feel good ...i read lots of crap..but then i met someone i consider one in a million.. i could chat to the guy because i knew my shit from readin...gettin a "eliite" strain means you are part of a group...that group is is elite...

i think its all comin for us brits...we just need someone to make a list then get a few respected people to tell everyone there opinion on the best of them, 1#being the best....then when cheese aint number 1 we have a real list on our hands.....the yanks have key land marks in canna heritage diesel`s, chem og...we just need to sort through all our stock get organised and anounce the best

first a clear list of very british strains..forget how good it is at the mo

1..cheese "exodus clone"
2..psychosis "exodus type"
3..saxon ax "docleaf seeds"
4..spicy cheese "docleaf seeds"

5..bb cheese "bbseeds"
6..bb bluecheese "bbseeds"
7..GrapefruitKush "?"
8..SugarPuffs "very british cut" ......found at by a guy called kelogdog...lol

il get rid of the joke later

please will you guys copy and paste this then add you contribution to the list
:laughing:

lets finish this

id love to see a compleet list... londinum will you do your thing again..if not il do it..i just wanted it clear and lookin nice if thats not too anal

can a mod put a list on here or somethin please...prety please

Last edited:

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
Yo-great idea for a thread

Bristol Black Kush. It is also known as ?? Kush (with ?? being the name of an estate on the south side of town). It has been around since the mid-late 90s. I've heard several myths about its origin but the growers who were closest to it say it is simply a sport of Sensi HinduKush from mid 90s.
It is a hard hitting , high yielding indica that grows like a stretchy sat. In soil it can take up to 12weeks-in coir of hydro nearer 10.
It has a smell that is stronger and more penetrating than normal weed-the smell has a warm fruity top-with a strong graphite/metallic/earthy smell and taste. It leaves the thick graphite taste in the mouth and throat after smoking.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
theres the PR1 clone.... i know a few ppl whove grown it but ive still never managed to cop one.... apparently named in preston hence PR1 for preston centrals postcode...
Theres been a few ppl had pics of fucking mahooosive beast colas of the PR1 in soft secrets... cant say anything on the potency coz the only bit i smoked was some grown by a numpty who was just in it for cash and didnt know shit.
I remember 94/95 growing up toking in the west mids, I used to go over to birmingham to score and id get what wpuld be called "skunk"(and it actualy did stink-not quite the generic term it is now back then) it had a really chemical, astringent smell a bit of funk similar to cheese, but definately not the cheese...really fucking chemmy smell like pine disinfectant and vodka lol...very bright light green, and really yellow orange hairs.... Id love to know what that was...i know its pretty much impossible.. but still lol...

mojojojo

"but the whole 'Elite' thing is so Californian,lets not get caught up in a similar load of hype over here Its just not British is it?"

you guys dont got women like ours either lol cheese.

G

mojojojo said:
"but the whole 'Elite' thing is so Californian,lets not get caught up in a similar load of hype over here Its just not British is it?"

you guys dont got women like ours either lol cheese.

yes we do ,we got plenty of fat women too ,,no worries lol chemdog

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
back in the days of "quest" is where i tasted all the best weeds , passing it roung the club
10 year ago i got a cut of a man from bham , he called it the "dunk" g-13 he said it was "pukkers"
and it truely was ,in the end i crossed it with a 1998 jackherer sativa pheno she was a beuty. still smoking the out cross today

crossed her again with a sour diesel for a few lucky seedbay users :yes:

i call her jackie p now ,stinks just as good,is far stronger than the cheese

uk cheese , first run so cant be 100% sure yet

edit - love to get my hands on more english made plants
:joint:
mat rg

Last edited:

mojojojo

hmm nice reply. :)
however id say one lil state has a better selection of elites then the whole uk;-)
for people dissing cali as elitists in a thread about uk elites lol
chem d or #4 rockz te house unless your growing skills are lacking.

that jackie p looks really nice
pass the cheese blunts peace

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
a few cheese pics-

of course all that elite stuff is bollox-they are cuttings from the UK underground. I recall a strain called, i think, Cream from Exeter way?

cheers guys

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
hazyfontazy said:
exodus from leeds ? i could've sworn it was luton

I thought it was Luton area too, if not N.Essex way originally.

I agree with a lot of you, "Elite Clones" is pseudo snobbish shiite, "Pukka" sounds better and is less Elitist....

Anybody run into "Jordan" ?? A W.London clone named after our favourite pneumatic model [I did hear the origins, bred by a FoaF, locally, half SuperSkunk is all I remember...] that manages the common "Holy Grail" of being connoisseur and commercial ... and standing long smoking periods and still making the grower very happy..... 55 days seems good for her.

A busy friend who tries out many different varieties in his gardens has stuck to Jordan as the best yet for several years now, it really is a great plant.

Here she is ...

Last edited:
G

mojojojo said:

hmm nice reply. :)
however id say one lil state has a better selection of elites then the whole uk;-)
for people dissing cali as elitists in a thread about uk elites lol
chem d or #4 rockz te house unless your growing skills are lacking.

that jackie p looks really nice
pass the cheese blunts peace

that little state is probably bigger than the whole uk lol

i agree cali does have the best strains in the world theres no contest ,however the cali weed scene stretches back along way so should have the best, nearly all the godfathers of weed either live or have lived in cali ,
considering the uk has no weather for growing and indoor growing has only been in uk around +/-30 years i think weve adapted pretty damn well and any of the worlds elite clones could be grown just as good in an indoor grow in the uk and would be able to compete with the best indoor grown anywhere else ,
1 day i will travel to cali :headbange

DoubleJ

EddieShoestring said:
of course all that elite stuff is bollox-they are cuttings from the UK underground. I recall a strain called, i think, Cream from Exeter way?

cheers guys

Ive seen this, but named Devon Cream. Maybe related?

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
englishrick said:

3..saxon ax "docleaf seeds"
4..spicy cheese "docleaf seeds"

Yo rick,

Saxon Axe = [fritillary seed]

Spicy Cheese = [so7omon seeds]

Some more common UK strains (and region):

Exeter / Bristol Creme (SouthWest)
Peng (Notts)
Old Boy Blue (East Anglia)
Strawberries and Cream (Brum)

+

Kachina [HotHouseFlowers]

Floater x Lifesaver [BeAn]

Peace out :joint:

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NEW!! IN ORDER OF TASTE "VERY BRITISH"

NEW!! IN ORDER OF TASTE "VERY BRITISH"

1..psychosis(clone) ....................................."mystery london strain handled by exodus crew"
2..cheese(clone)........................................."exodus clone"
3..kali "pre98"(clone)..........................."sativa dom. not seed stock! you will like this"
4..pineapple(clone)...................." the hill`s pinapple aka sonic ".defo tastes good compared to cheese.
5..SugarPuffs(clone)............................."very british cut" ......found at by a guy called kelogdog...lol
6..THE DUNK(clone)............................."98`s g13.. pucka type"
7..bristol black kush(clone)..................."90`s HK sport pheno"
8..Bristol Creme (clone)........................."SouthWest"
9..Peng (clone).................................."Notts/the hill"
10..Old Boy Blue (clone)........................"East Anglia"
11..Strawberries and Cream (clone)........."Brum"
12..Kachina(clone).............................. "HotHouseFlowers"
13..Floater x Lifesaver(clone)................ "BeAn"
14..Jordan(clone)..................................."?/westlondon"
15..jacky p(clone)................................."jackherer(male)x THE DUNK"
16..jackie psd(clone)............................."sour diesel x jackie p"
17..back to cheese(f1`s and clone).........." by brightside"
18..jack herer.ukv1(clone).................."sat dom. not a brit but born in britan youdrink coffie he drinks tea"

ecsd ibl.........................................."rez born a brit"(we need to choose cut`s with rez`s stuff)
straw d(clone)................................."rez born a brit" (dock`s best is srawd.ukv1)
alpha diesel....................................."rez born a brit"
chemDD.........................................."rez born a brit"

please could you give your strain a number guys...nice one..

saxon ax (f1`s.and clone).................."firtlary seeds/docleaf"
Bubble Axe.(f1`s and clone)..............."Saxon Axe" x Bubble Dust(fritillary seed)
spicy cheese.(f1`s and clone).......... ..."So7omon Seeds"
marbled white(f1`s)........................."firtlary seeds/dockleaf"
bb cheese .(f1`s.and clone)..............."bbseeds"
bb bluecheese (f1`s.and clone)..........."bbseeds"
FreeTibet x WW................................"HS`s pineapple pheno"

elevator mans mystery(clone)............."elevator man"..

Purple Afghan(clone)........................."ganja pasha"

GrapefruitKush (clone)......................."?"
purple pineapple(clone)....................."?"
pr1(clone)......................................"?"
Devon cream (clone)........................"?"

would any one like to coment on the order??????thanks

Last edited:

Tokermon

what's the strawberries and cream one? i've had something that resembled strawberries but more like an artificial strawberry. the buds are very dense. darkish green and just stink really sweet.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
once we have a list... we can do something...once we have figured out wich ones we can still get we can go through them ...il do it!!

"for queen, for country, for BRITAN."

cheese aint our no#1 the world thinks we have only one world class cut...lets show them what sport is.....watch out all you honky`s.. sport is coming..wait till i find the top 5...number 1 will smash chem d and chem 4..please god

no offence to the med clubs and all the u.s.a. but we need to get angry and motivated to find our puka/elite/ world class cuts

good game!!

we win when we get new ones into the med clubs

if lovelightspower`s phycosyis is better than cheese....il put it on the fuckin map... trust....

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yo you been here ages got 253 posts and your talkin about the hill....

i used to get weed from there years ago...

somas own diesel cut used to rule that place...trust...asian`s tryed diesel first...then blues rocked the hill...we will see more from there

they understant weed....il go with them to there land soon for a 2 month holiday an grip a landrace or 2 like big buddah did...ive got mates there now....they bring home picks of the real ak`s

blues not been checked.... pineapple ok , cheese , peng is there...are you sure morrocan skunk?....

i had a kali looka like from there a while a go called lennon but its not up there.....just remembered kali "pre 98"

nice one chizelonetime...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.