What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CTSV

Thanks Midlife, I was starting to give up hope. Your pieces are sick. Very "Rob Zombie".

There is a slide I really like, by the same guy, that has a topless chick on it.

picture.php

pack a bowl

what happens when you fill the water to the entry hole of the can above the inline can? will you get water hits? i love extra water and everyone who uses an inline seems to use such a tiny bit of water.

small amount of water = feels like hitting a dry pipe (but water filtered), good if you are low on weed.

lots of water = big bubbly chunky hits that rip through your nugs a bit faster.

1ManGrow

Those slingers are nice...I would love to get one with the crossbones...Kinda looks ike the Buccaneers Emblem...

Nice pieces all around everyone..Keep it up

Nuggetry

How ya liking the 250 Nugget?

Ordered one for a travel tube but EDIT was taking forever to ship out so I just canceled. Think I might reorder.

I like how the Ehles don't have a lip on the joint. Has a more sleek look to it than lipped joints IMO. Think the hex bases are nifty too.

sorry it took me so long to answer, i forgot to check back here
i love love love it.
i've even dropped it a couple times without it breaking
and it packs a decent punch. only thing to worry about is the water hitting your lips with a deep clear

Mr. Tony

Veteran
what happens when you fill the water to the entry hole of the can above the inline can? will you get water hits? i love extra water and everyone who uses an inline seems to use such a tiny bit of water.

small amount of water = feels like hitting a dry pipe (but water filtered), good if you are low on weed.

lots of water = big bubbly chunky hits that rip through your nugs a bit faster.

I'm going to have to disagree. just covering the top of the inline provides ample filtration without splash.

pack a bowl

I'm going to have to disagree. just covering the top of the inline provides ample filtration without splash.

yea i decided to fill my inline up, a little bit above the minimum amount. the diffusion is more even w/ less what and doesn't make the cherry grow as fast... interesting....

i guess it really depends on my mood how much water i wanna use with the inline, but with every other pipe i use as much as i can . :2cents:

XtaS

whats with the ductape ? lol

The ductape is because the downpipe ain't big enought so making it a bit more fatter so the bowl fits the bong. It isnt broken or anything so don't worry I would inhale ducktape and all kinds of shit what gets out of that, its just outside to make the bowl fit the bong. :redface:

pack a bowl

yea, think of the suffering people like me who smoke commercial headies while you have those magnificent nugs and you aren't even getting the purest taste? that brings a tear to hippies eyes across the country ;)

p.s. how much did the chub slide cost?

O

o0th3d4nk0o

pack a bowl
it was like 20 bucks back in Boulder, Co.
its got a carb on it and shit
love it

ahahha yea i know. Its just i dont really smoke my bong. mostly just my friend thecarguy that comes over and puffs it. and he never cleans it ahaha

pack a bowl

20$... not from a shop then right? i had one of these requested to be made and i just have no idea what to price it at... def above 20 though LOL

chicalyx

PAB...think $80 is about fair retail for a nice chub. Shops round here sticker the Toro chubs and external percs (very similar) for $120-180.

$20 is a damn steal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts