What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
sure hope this wasn't directed at me

Not directly by any means, but you sure did prove my point.

The whole intention of that last line was to show you all that if you want to have a civil discussion about this then lets have one, but im not going to participate in stupid back and forth arguments over something being better than something else. There is no end to that argument as long as we (as people) have a choice of what kind of piece we smoke out of

dopeshow

It's nice to see soulfly bring some much needed maturity to this thread.

A bong... is a bong. There are many bongs, but the principle doesn't change. It doesn't matter if you pay $50 or $500, you are still just sucking smoke through water (maybe some ice too). Besides, if you bust a $50 bong you still have 9 more to bust up before you are into RooR territory. RooR's are nice, don't get me wrong, but it's not like if you have one then you are uber-smoker... Everyone should quit antagonizing the RooR defenders/salesmen and the RooR defenders/salesmen should quit telling people their shit sucks because it's not what they have... let's just all be nice and celebrate the glass we've got and the herb we smoke!

I've got a nice ice bong that I'll throw a pic up here in a little while when I take a pic of her... and everyone can tell me how awful it is :)

RooR HeaD

See in a sense your wrong i wont even use roor as a exsample strictly american ok so if you buy a 700 dollor toro with 31 total arms and u get a phx for cheaper yes the person getting the toro is getting a WAY BETTER SMOKEING TOOL! And yes your gonna get a better smoother hit plus the bong will milk better! its nobodys dick is bigger its the simple facts that the person who owns phxs and other bongs cant deal with the fact that somebody else has a nicer bong then them so the arguments start. if u truely look at it when i say roors are better then other bongs thats my opion truth maybe or maybe not but once u say that u have haters jumping down your throat talking shit and saying some prety low shit i left tokecity cause of that. the art on tc r u crazy its either u suck ninjas dick and do what he says or u get banned i said i think a 500 dollor simple sherlock made with dale s and j lee coast way to much the kid got it off his friend but at the head shop by me had one of the other sherlocks from the set for 300! thats what i said and people went nuts u dont get this u dont get that and all i truely said was i can get the same sherlock different colors for 200 bucks cheaper. is that wrong? not in my eyes and hey man i enjoy the fact i own a 3 custom roors does that make me better then you no but it does make my smokeing experience a little nicer cause i get to use what is known as the best made bong in the world everytime at the end of the day if i showed u a 5mm simple roor.de ice master and a simple roor.us 5mm icemaster u would take the german if u saw it a 100% percent u have to hold a 5mm custom roor then you will understand what i mean my beaker the bling pin with ice and water weighs in 11 pounds a average american bong the same size or roor.us weighs prolly 5 or 6 if your lucky! OK IM GONNA MAKE THIS EASY FOR ALL OF U WHO SAY I COUDL GET A EQUAL BONG FOR LESS. YOU R NOT PAYING FOR THE NAME ROOR YOUR PAYING FOR THE BEST GLASS BLOWERS CAN BUY BORO WHY AMERICAN IS MADE WITH CHINEESEE BULLSHIT!

so u can call me a hater but i own a 300 dollor jesse hastings and a 400 dollor george from bern glass so i truely love all glass im more into headies then roors so if u want to talk real glass lets get of bongs and talk headies! and if u think thats to much money for hand pipe u dont apprecheate glass cause if u even call those 2 pieaces i mentioned glass u dont know shit cause its truely called art all the guys we talk of will also tell u its art so lets talk art if u want!

RooR HeaD

But hey whatever floats your boat is cool with me if u buy a phire enjoy it and get high at the end of it all said and done the whole point is to get high right just when i use a roor i enjoy it a lil more thats all i guess im truely trying to say but u r the person who owns the pieace so if taht person is happy then im happy! if u call me a hater cause i like roors and think they r a little better then u can call me a hater i really couldnt care!

N707

Im sorry you gus are full of shit....lol.

Mr. Tony, I like RooRs don't get me wrong, but for aot less you can get a piece of glass that is very nice.....

I have a very keen eye from past jobs as far as minute detail.
I will admit that when you stand a RooR side by with most other bongs the quality is apparent. But to say that it is unmatched is a steaming pile of horse shit. The taper of the mouth pieces might be a bit differnt than some, but there are plenty of examples that I have seen that are nearly flawless as far as thickness consistancy, joints, seal, and function for "shitty ass" companies.

The PHx I chugged on side by with the percd roor (which was nice) was on par smoke wise. The drag was damn near the same, neligable.
To say a PHX is shit is flat out fucking stupid.....really.
Im sick of snobby bastards saying that all bongs but roors and a couple other brands are shit.
Every other person I know round here has a ROor, they are nice, but they don't live up to the pompus standards that snobby know it alls put out there.

Im talking about having something that looks nice, can be stared at for a while and not reveal too many abberations, sturdieness, and value.
All of those can easily be met by the majority of mid grade bongs out there. Most of my boys have at least a couple RooR's, and I personaly like how uniform they are...but that's about where it ends.
For style to value the brands like weed star, Phx, bio (yeah bio...lol)amg, pure are more than fine. They are also a fine work of art. Just because they arent accepted by the finicky trend whores doesnt mean squat to me or the majority of others out there.
Yeah I just came off super rude, basically dick status....lol.
I'm just fuckin sick of people ruingin every mother fucing bong thread with "Tha's a piece of shit"....go snivel on another thread.

:rant:

Anyone here have any actuall opinons on nice bongs other than those obsessed with RooR's? Again Roor's are great bongs. But they are from from the nicest looking imo, and just lack personality TO ME>>>IN MY OPINION!....lol. After hunting Ive narrowed it down to afew
A Bio my buddy has, its 65mm in diameter, 27" tall, and has a double sized dome perc (its huge so theres very little drag for a dome) and just looks plain clean....wants $150 for it. I thinks is the Boi fat 1 double bubble...?
Im also looking at a RooR 4.2 zuma, love it but kinda boring looking....but a good deal.....
Phx trinity with colored percs and custom workings, for about $150
a cheapo Weed Star percd for $80

I'm still undecided, I do want to make a decision till I get to hold em.
I' purchased a bongs before that looked sick but just felt wierd to hold, and really didnt fit in with my vibe when they arrived in the room.....if you know what I mean.
Any one here have any Bio pipes? They look inconsistant as far as quality from online pics, but the one my friend haslooks so perfect. Very uniform and true, ncie litle vibe with the huge green perc and massive 65 cm diameter....27" tall to boot.
Sorry for being a dick, just fed up with BS about bongs bieng
"shit".

1ManGrow

Anyone here have any actuall opinons on nice bongs other than those obsessed with RooR's?

Probably not...I have all different bongs and like my Roor the most...Not obsessed just being real...

Get what you like and be happy...Nuff said

C

CTSV

You can buy a double perc Weed Star at EDIT for 150 bucks...

Can't even buy a double perc Roor.

IMO EHLEs are the same thing as a roor minus the brand name upcharge.

Most people in my smoking/growing circles consider Roors a joke. If I am going to spend a thousand bucks, I will spend 200 on a perfectly fine bong (and if it breaks, no big deal) and spend the other 800 on Grindhouse, HTC, and H3ad gear!

If I am spending more than 500 on a piece it will be a bubbler from showmeglass (thanks Mr. Tony), not a bong. Lotus and EDIT have nice heady bubblers for cheap as well.

IMO it's hard to beat a good CONE!

Mr. Tony

Veteran
Im sorry you gus are full of shit....lol.

Mr. Tony, I like RooRs don't get me wrong, but for aot less you can get a piece of glass that is very nice.....

I have a very keen eye from past jobs as far as minute detail.
I will admit that when you stand a RooR side by with most other bongs the quality is apparent. But to say that it is unmatched is a steaming pile of horse shit. The taper of the mouth pieces might be a bit differnt than some, but there are plenty of examples that I have seen that are nearly flawless as far as thickness consistancy, joints, seal, and function for "shitty ass" companies.

The PHx I chugged on side by with the percd roor (which was nice) was on par smoke wise.

Sorry But if you can't tell the difference in drag ( which there is) between a dome and a tree perc, your in no position to talk.

The drag was damn near the same, neligable.
To say a PHX is shit is flat out fucking stupid.....really.
Im sick of snobby bastards saying that all bongs but roors and a couple other brands are shit.

They are though.

Every other person I know round here has a ROor, they are nice, but they don't live up to the pompus standards that snobby know it alls put out there.

Im talking about having something that looks nice, can be stared at for a while and not reveal too many abberations, sturdieness, and value.
All of those can easily be met by the majority of mid grade bongs out there. Most of my boys have at least a couple RooR's, and I personaly like how uniform they are...but that's about where it ends.
For style to value the brands like weed star, Phx, bio (yeah bio...lol)amg, pure are more than fine.

Weed star uses chinese made glass and trees. phx uses shity dragy dome percs, amg is pretty much the same way. there are all shity low end tubes.

They are also a fine work of art. Just because they arent accepted by the finicky trend whores doesnt mean squat to me or the majority of others out there.

Finicky trend whore? Look you don't like baller pieces thats fine, go buy some shity draggy weed star with fucked up welds. it will get you high but no connoisseur will ever give a damn.

Yeah I just came off super rude, basically dick status....lol.
I'm just fuckin sick of people ruingin every mother fucing bong thread with "Tha's a piece of shit"....go snivel on another thread.

:rant:

Anyone here have any actuall opinons on nice bongs other than those obsessed with RooR's?

I've owned many other bongs other than roor, but they are nice quality pieces.

Sorry for being a dick, just fed up with BS about bongs bieng
"shit".

When you try to discuss glass it's like a virgin 13 year old trying to give sex advice, so for your own god just stop.

You can buy a double perc Weed Star at EDIT for 150 bucks...

Can't even buy a double perc Roor.

Not for $150 but you can buy a quad perc roor

IMO EHLEs are the same thing as a roor minus the brand name upcharge.

Most people in my smoking/growing circles consider Roors a joke.

OK so you associate with scrubs?

If I am going to spend a thousand bucks, I will spend 200 on a perfectly fine bong (and if it breaks, no big deal) and spend the other 800 on Grindhouse, HTC, and H3ad gear!

If I am spending more than 500 on a piece it will be a bubbler from showmeglass (thanks Mr. Tony), not a bong. Lotus and EDIT have nice heady bubblers for cheap as well.

Edit does not have anything worthy of the term heady.

IMO it's hard to beat a good CONE!

not at all

C

CTSV

Associate with scrubs?

No, I just associate with growers, who don't waste their money on smoking trinkets, that can be bought for way cheaper.

Go spend 700 on a bong if you are dumb enough. I'll invest that 700 in some A+ genetics, like the Grindhouse Prophet (pre98 x tang tang) and the 60 other strains I have. I don't have to tell anyone here which one will reward you more...

Nothing can touch my Jerome Baker (275.00 10 years ago), I don't care if it is a quintuple perc Roor with a bent neck and 30 diffuser holes!

Mr. Tony

Veteran
Associate with scrubs?

No, I just associate with growers, who don't waste their money on smoking trinkets, that can be bought for way cheaper.

Go spend 700 on a bong if you are dumb enough. I'll invest that 700 in some A+ genetics, like the Grindhouse Prophet (pre98 x tang tang) and the 60 other strains I have. I don't have to tell anyone here which one will reward you more...

OOOH name dropping, we must be dealing with a certified bad ass here.

Nothing can touch my Jerome Baker (275.00 10 years ago), I don't care if it is a quintuple perc Roor with a bent neck and 30 diffuser holes!

you act like I'm supposed to be impressed. but since you don't really know about glass you just look like an idiot.

I'm not going to piss money away on clones when my living situation is not congruent with safe growing.

C

CTSV

know about glass... Listen dude, I know how to grow...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

As for being a badass, there is a reason you have one rep dot and I have six. We joined the same time, only thing is, you are in here talking about glass, and I am pumping out the absolute best chronic available...

As for your "living situation", quit coming up with excuses. Go rent a house and grow in it. That's what I do.

"*All Posts are ideas being bounced around for a future fictional novel.*"

I don't think you are going to get in trouble for talking about glass, outlaw.

C

CTSV

What you smoking on Mr. Tony?

I got jars of HTC Power House (C99xDeep Chunk)
picture.php

There was no reason to start acting like a prick, because you are a Roor fanboy.

pack a bowl

know about glass... Listen dude, I know how to grow...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

As for being a badass, there is a reason you have one rep dot and I have six. We joined the same time, only thing is, you are in here talking about glass, and I am pumping out the absolute best chronic available...

As for your "living situation", quit coming up with excuses. Go rent a house and grow in it. That's what I do.

"*All Posts are ideas being bounced around for a future fictional novel.*"

I don't think you are going to get in trouble for talking about glass, outlaw.

you talk about growing like it takes skill. it might take a little know-how, but face it.... it's a fucking WEED. not some exotic sensitive plant, anyone can grow weed, good weed too.

your little disclaimer is hilarious as well, the fact you will jeopardize your safety for an internet argument yet be scared at the same time. blahahahah

SemperAltus

you talk about growing like it takes skill. it might take a little know-how, but face it.... it's a fucking WEED. not some exotic sensitive plant, anyone can grow weed, good weed too.

your little disclaimer is hilarious as well, the fact you will jeopardize your safety for an internet argument yet be scared at the same time. blahahahah

i will say its funny how much he hypes he bomb chron, but no not everyone can grow good weed. i mean actually anyone can grow good weed but not everyone can grow great weed. there is a adiffrence.

and that little disclaimer is funny as shit. haha

pack a bowl

anyone with a little knowledge (i thank overgrow for mine) can grow great weed. maybe not the first grow, but after a few and if they don't catch on then theres something wrong with that person....

Status
Not open for further replies.