What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jamaican LambsBreath

weaterdayz

Here is some jamaican lambsreath I got from a rasta man, real sweet rotten fruit smell, this one is the best out of three females....

weaterdayz

I dont keep track but I would guess it was about 50 days when I cut it, I would think it could go about 70 - 80 days indoor, but where im at its to wet and to much bugs for plants to max out, the smell is like rotten skunky fruit, the joint taste like hashy/fruity sweet, the high is really like a sativa that creeps up on you and make s you really hungry. I really think this strain is a keeper, so Im glad I still have seeds.

cadillachydro

Ive got a cut myself. Its has more trichs than anything Ive ever seen before. I grew only one plant that I took from the new mother. Unfortunately it was a poor yielder indoors. I want to see how it does outdoors. Common sense would tell me that a Jamaican land race would do much better outdoors anyway.

Ps, You must be in another hemisphere or something to be growin outdoors at this time, cause I couldn't grow shit outdoors at this time in California.

Last edited:

weaterdayz

Im in Hawaii, you can grow pretty much any time of the year, but right now buding plants tend to stretch a little, especially if they are sativa. I got these seeds from a jamaican guy I picked up walking, I puffed him out with a joint and when I droped him off he gave me some seeded buds that were real sticky, he was kinda hard to understand but I thought he said lambsbreath, I would think it is has some indica seeing how the buds are really dense and could have gone alot longer.

G

thems some sativa type lookin buds bro:yes: imagine there would have to be a bit of indy in there to be smokable in 50.

give them beans a go in your long season, bet she suprises ya in a big way:D

make some beans next go around, might just be a real nice line to keep around.

CBF

weaterdayz

yep, just started some more for long season, I'll definatly seed them this time, I really think this strain is a keeper, the smell is amazing, the stone is long lasting and energetic, I still got one more sativa looking one that is growing real slow, this one has a heavy minty smell to it. I'll try take some more pics

kushguy101

the lambsbreath i have right now is like yours but a lot less leaf and more white. And not so fluffy. Super potent stuff.... very heady

YO nice to see sum other heads are growing the Lambsbreath, i also got the seeds from an old rasta grower! im right now in the process of finding a good mother

How do these plants act in veg??? do they grow more single cola and not too much sidebranching???

Iowa Grown

Beautiful... I really like lambs breath, if get a good male and female, they will produce some amazing phenotype / genotype, I have found at least 10 very different types through the years. The one you spoke of is pretty amazing, she is definitely a keeper when you get the over-powering fruity type, but you can also get one type that is way different, and that one is very diesel like, with so much hash like oil. really, its so crazy that certain set of parents can produce such amazing genetic diversity! Here is a few pics of one I am drying now...

Attachments

• lb_1.jpg
    lb_1.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 19
  • lb_2.jpg
    lb_2.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 20