What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tamil Nadu area ; any tips?

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
You can get the malaria pills in India. I recommend you get hepatitis A&B, Japanese encephalitis and yellow fever shots as the bare minimum. You can get malaria pills in India easily.

G

Great thread I will be memorizing over the coming months. Heading this way mid yr :woohoo: first time back since very young.
AYA, would like to hear how your going, if you make it to a pc :wave:
Naga mate the information just rolls out've you. You are such an asset to these forums. Thank You.
Peace. :joint:

G

naga i love reading ur travelogues, and well done to the people heading over there to check everything out...i have a friend whose family is originally from mumbai and we are going to go to india to visit next year we've decided...i'm making sure to pay attention to all the suggestions! is it really hard to get around if u don't speak the local language?

naga_sadu

is it really hard to get around if u don't speak the local language?

For the most part? No. More people in India speak English than they do in the UK. English's more or less an official language. Even in a remote village, for the most part, you should be able to find at least one person (usually a village teacher, a village doc, or an NGO worker) who can speak English.

i'm making sure to pay attention to all the suggestions!

You should remember the golden rule: Population centres suck ass.

Naga mate the information just rolls out've you. You are such an asset to these forums. Thank You.

Np and thanx for the kind words...

Also, remember mj is ingested as heavily as its smoked in this part of the world. So, if you smoke a j and aren't satisfied, try mixing some 20-30 grams of what u got w/ some milk (U know the bhang tea recipe) and you quite possibly can't go wrong. 20-30 gms should go into making 1 cup of bhang chai (milk tea)...

G

This has just come up in the last couple of days through family. Needless to say I am pretty excited.
I am going to follow your advice I think and get a bike and hit the Western Ghats, place looks amazing and I'm sure any weed grown at those lats and altitude will be too.
Just 1 thing, when you say 20-30grams are you talking about the city weed? I have ingested large amounts of quality before but never this large. :D

Last edited:

naga_sadu

Just 1 thing, when you say 20-30grams are you talking about the city weed?

Yes.

OK I've sorted my return flight, Madras mid yr for a month.

1 mo. is a tad bit too short, seriously. And don't be impatient. Also, to make life easier for u, you might wanna start ur trip from Mysore, since there's a good canna culture out there + it has facilities you are used to...

Last edited:
G

Is all I have

Maybe turn around Mysore/Bangalore(family) or go upto goa for the usual tourist visit but probably just stay south.
Also would you know of the best places to surf in Kerala?
Thanks again mate :D
Peace.

Last edited:

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
20-30 grams of that commercial will still get you pretty friggin blasted :D weed is SO CMEMORY in India. 30 grams of commercial indian ganja would run you about $3 US. Correct me if I'm wrong saduji

Latest posts

Latest posts