What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

215 ten year BLOWOUT

G

Me and Suzy will try to be there ... you should check out Suzie’s preview for her film @ www.sowheredoyougetyourpot.com it has Dennis, and the Mayor in it, and everyone should show up and support mmj, all of there events are very low key and relaxed (stonned lol(& SF will never give patients or smokers a problem they have more tokers than Amsterdam)). They have very few venders and always geared more towards education and compassion. I remember smoking out in front of the court with cops looking at me and how it felt liberating knowing that in some places you can stand up for your rights, California needs to stand up. Slips

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
why cant it be on a weekend! damn it! with dr's being there you can expect education on medical marijuana.... not that us patients need it.

all messed up

Overgrow refugee
Veteran
Because it was the influx of AIDS patients applying to the federal medical Cannabis program that made them close it down. Then Dennis and the AIDS patients began civil disobedience by opening their own clubs. If they hadn't done this when they did, youngsters couldn't grow up knowing over ten years of clubs selling high grade meds. It was largely AIDS patients outrage over government behavior that created the momentum we all ride on now. One oppressed people disrespecting another is beyond ironic. If you are scared of gay people don't go. Please don't highjack this thread.

Fat Albert

scrappy420 said:
One oppressed people disrespecting another is beyond ironic. If you are scared of gay people don't go. Please don't highjack this thread.

Hi Scrappy,

First of all, I think this party is a wonderful idea. All of those who gave so much to realize Prop. 215 need to get together and pat themselves on the back, before returning to the fight (it's not over, people!). :dueling:

I'm going to take a stab at Kushedout's post, though. Perhaps what he was referring to was the possibility for a negative impression upon the unaware observer? Granted, if you like MMJ then you probably don't have a problem with homosexuality, but maybe there's a chance that media elements hostile to both causes may seize upon that combination....

Just my two cents....

Cheers, and party on!
Fat A :wave:

kushedout

Thanks Fat Albert for that rather nice summary. I don't have a problem with gay guys, after all, more gays = more available women. Hope I didn't offend anyone. Have fun at the get together guys!

G

I wish I was able to make it...What a great couple of days it sounds like....CELEBRATE THE HEALING THE LIFES SAVED AND THE LOVE GIVEN!!!!

What a great couple of events...

GO SCRAPPY! You Rock THE HIZZY!

karmical

i haven't seen dennis is some time now its going to be kind of a full circle kind of thing for me, though i doubt if he'd even remember me, since those days i was kind of starry eyed, deer in the headlights, in disbelief that this was real, as i truly walked with the giants, some of which where larger than life to me but always gave a bother nothing but straight up love...

mars2112

always hopeful yet discontent
Veteran
hey we finally tried those clear papers or sheets or whatever they're called lol (made of corn right?) at the roger waters concert last week. they are neat

to the guy with the honey oil joints, wow thanks brother!