What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Backyard Greenhouse 2017

stinky

With spider mites I would look into the ipm kit from buildasoil, works wonders outdoors and has everything you need.

I totally skipped the strains post, holy shit you got some fire genetics round here, I too am a fanatic for Bodhis creations, the deadhead og was also a nice smoke in my past.

Id invest in a fogger/atomizer if you dont already have one, best thing to prevent and battlr mites in and out

Great advice on both counts! I think I have gone through a handful of hand sprayers... seems they last once or twice and crap out.

I have to say the Bohdi strains are really fantastic meds. One of the snow lotus x gogi phenos is really really gassy smelling. Knock out meds... Deadhead OG is a favorite and this past spring the flowers were just coated in opaque heads... weird as I recall there were not clear hears first... seemed they started off opaque?? is that possible?

"works wonders outdoors and has everything you need" If in fact I could grow outdoors and not worry about white moths, budworms, spider mites and such I surely would. I do love my greenhouse but the need for it was because of the cats in my flowers. I took a look at the IPM at buildasoil and it's for sure on the list to buy... I always thought that IPM only worked for enclosed areas=greenhouses. I will put some outside of the GH in the near future and see how the IPM works... :)

Last edited:

stinky

hey stinky can u tell me what opiates meds they give u?u got some killer plants in there man keep going

What they Gave me you mean? They don't give me anything now as I finally saw the light and stopped going to a "pain management doctor"...hahaha..... the only thing they manage are fucking drug habits! :)

but... what they Gave me was fucking everything under the sun it seems...

Oxycontin, oxycodone, opana, dilaudid, ms contin, suboxone, morphine and I am sure I had others over the 12 year period my doctors tried to kill me.

So about a year and a half ago.... each day I was prescribed Three 80mg Oxycontin and Eight 30mg Oxycodone... enough to fucking kill you if your not careful. Fuck even if your careful and take that shit as directed your taking a chance your going to Die.

Those days were crazy/scary/hazy and fuck I am glad they are gone...

Let's fucking hear it for cannabis.

Jon

stinky

Yep.... I bought and applied four pounds of the frass this summer...

I use Malibu compost in the beds but I also got some Malibu compost tea bags? Used that as a spray for the girls and they loved it...

That's a nice Hudson sprayer, yeah I need something like that.

T

Tarus Bulbar

Thats an awesome backyard set up stinky!
Glad your off the killer pills and self medicating with some natural medicine!!
Nice work bro

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Stinky, I've really enjoyed reading this thread. Your use of space is inspiring. Enjoy the grow and wish you a bountiful harvest. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Stinky, notes can be fun as well as helpful. If your just watering and feeding plants. Your work is over to soon.
I enjoy a large cup of coffee and go over each plant carefully. You will be amazed at what you discover. Often the bigger plant has nothing to do with your best plant. I cherish my alone time with the girls.
Peace brother

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Note taking is one of my favorite parts of growing. Get out early with a mug of coffee and go over every plant thoroughly. It really helps catching things that can go wrong early. Peace brother

stinky

These are clones of selected plants I grew indoors this past winter. Found a few really nice keepers of...

Bodhi Gogi x ssdd
Bodhi Lemon diesel
Bodhi Mothers Milk
Bodhi Dread Bread

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Hey Stinky, Love that hash brother.
How did the Dread Bread smoke. I would love to run some but it won't finish in my greenhouse. Thanks for sharing my friend. Peace

stinky

hey @farmerlion the dreadbread is great smoke! If I recall it cut right through the high of a number of other strains...

Why wont it finish in your greenhouse? I ran one pack got maybe 5 or 6 females and two of those are really good. I had some finish at 9 weeks others go till 10 and still a couple more that would have gone 12+

I forget what I ended up cloning of the dread bread but I have a couple in the greenhouse. I imagine they will finish fine here.....

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
10 weeks is my limit for flowering. The weather gets to cold to go any longer. Fighting snowbanks and spending $30 A day on propane. Right now I give all bud away. Need to watch out for some of my expenses. Peace brother