What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious CBD®

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran

“Medicinal” version of our Sweet Afgani Delicious S1® (SWS02), now featuring high levels of Cannabidiol (CBD). This strain is the result of the cross between our appreciated and widespread elite clone of Black Domina ‘98 and a clone from the Diesel family very rich in CBD.

The THC:CBD ratio of the resulting genetic from this cross stands between 1:1 and 1:3.

The plants show a “different” psychoactivity, soft and gentle, adequate for cannabis users who prefer to avoid the psychoactive effects of other type of strains rich in THC. This kind of CBD-rich genetics are appropriate for the treatment of multiple illnesses given the therapeutic and medicinal properties of both CBD and THC. Among other medicinal uses, CBD has been used to reduce anxiety, convulsions, nausea and vomits, inflammation, pain, and a long etcetera of pathological conditions.

This variety has a typical Indica structure, with a big central bud, multiple side branches and large production of flowers and trichomes.

The aroma of this genetic is very pleasant, sweet and musky, with fresh tones of cypress and a soft background of hot spices and wood.

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran

Variety SWS60
Indica/Sativa
: 60%/40%
Commercial Name: S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious CBD®
THC:CBD Ratio: (1:1–1:3)
Indoor Yield: 400-550 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 375-600 g/plant
Indoor Blooming: 8-9 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: late September

Buy S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious CBD®

Last edited by a moderator:

wasgedn

i will try her....
edit..want to figure out how she smells cause i had one of four sad s1 which i suspected high with cbd....

Last edited:

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi everyone :tiphat:

We already have available this variety for shopping online. If you grow her, don't forget to share your experience with us. We hope you enjoy this amazing plant ;)

Check it out here:

Sweet smokes!
jaypp

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Hey jaypp and Tommy,

I’ve just bought a pack of these and will be growing a test plant soon.

I was just wondering if you have any whole plant pictures you can share? I’d love to know the structure of the plant so I can plan ahead :)

Thanks

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
I just started one of these to go under my Quantum Board for a mini grow :) Will post the progress here as she develops.

picture.php

picture.php

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Here she is just over a week since the last photo.

picture.php

Very good vigour with this hybrid, she’s made fast progress in a week with decent root growth.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran

View Image

Very good vigour with this hybrid, she’s made fast progress in a week with decent root growth.

Looks nice and healthy Kalbhairav good work.:tiphat: Ive just ordered another.... 25... S.A.D..... ten minutes ago, look forward to recieving them but will be looking in on yours from time to time good luck my friend,:good:

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Hey Darksider :)

Always enjoy your grows.
I’m sure you’ll find an excellent keeper in 25 SAD S1. Looking forward to some musky tones coming off this one. Wondering if the CBD Diesel parent will add anything to the mix or its been bred out. We’ll see I guess.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Darksider :)

Always enjoy your grows.
I’m sure you’ll find an excellent keeper in 25 SAD S1. Looking forward to some musky tones coming off this one. Wondering if the CBD Diesel parent will add anything to the mix or its been bred out. We’ll see I guess.

Thanks my friend :good:
Yes time will tell on the mix for sure it will be interesting to see the CBD Diesel parents mix.:tiphat:

SweetApolo

View Image

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with our strains :)

You can open a new thread and publish a new diary about it.

Sweet smokes!
-Apolo

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Thanks Apolo,

I’ll probably just post the results here. It’s only one plant for the time being and I’m still testing out my new quantum board. This is only the second time I’ve used this new light.

Here’s her progress. Topped at the 4th node. She’ll only have four main branches which will be bent when they’re long enough. Very big fan leaves on this one :)

picture.php

SweetApolo

Thanks Apolo,

I’ll probably just post the results here. It’s only one plant for the time being and I’m still testing out my new quantum board. This is only the second time I’ve used this new light.

Here’s her progress. Topped at the 4th node. She’ll only have four main branches which will be bent when they’re long enough. Very big fan leaves on this one :)

View Image

Is it a giant lettuce? :yummy: :biggrin:

Sweet smokes!
-Apolo

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
So a little update on the lettuce :D

This light is seriously powerful - I’ve raised it quite considerably, plus shaved off an hour of veg time to try and get it to stretch a little more. Presently the light is only pulling 68w from the wall.

The distance between nodes is extremely close and since topping the growth has slowed as well. I thought I’d be ok with topping but this particular individual probably would of preferred growing in a natural single stem pattern.

picture.php

We’ll see if my adjustments make any difference. If they don’t, I may throw it into flower to get some stretch going.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
This grow is on hold for the minute. I need the space for another experiment. I have cuttings of the plant and will get back to growing out this beast a little later :)

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
What a monster bro, very healthy and vigorous ;)

Thanks for sharing. Let us know what happens with it when you get back to her.

All the best and sweet smokes!

tommy

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
So I moved the mother plant outdoor and she’s been doing ok. Had a bit of an attack from some pest so leaves and looking a bit battered. Not sure if she’ll make it to maturity at my latitude but we’ll see.

picture.php

picture.php

Since flowering she’s displaying more of a hybrid look to the leaves. Far more narrow than when she started.

picture.php

Hopefully she’ll finish in time :)

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Most amazing subtle synthetic tropical aroma coming off the plant. Like a kids tropical fruit drink or five alive.

A lot of flowers forming along the branches but probably won’t come to much. Summer has definitely finished here; a lot of rain has fallen in the last few days. Have now moved her under cover in my cheap plastic greenhouse.

Looking forward to running this hybrid single stem, sea of green style, in the little grow room when it becomes available. Will throw up some pics when the plant is a bit further along.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Here’s a few more pics of her in her new home.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Flowering is kinda doing it’s thing. Since the sun has departed, this plant is probably going to turn very leafy. You can see it happening in the ‘bud shot’ below.

picture.php

bibi40

Hi mate ,

cool she will flowering allright in your greenhouse ,
and she start to be really frosty now !!! :biggrin:

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts