What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kentucky/Ohio Valley growers...

highindahills

the lemon g clone is really the love potion # one from reeferman seeds I don't know why they don't call it by its real name I think the breeders aprecciate people calling the strains by the name given by them I thought the gunk sucked there is way better stuff in Ohio than that . The Afgahni x Mango clone is starting to circulate their excellent for commercail grows and beginners super frosty. has anyone tried the DeathStar [sour diesel x sensi star] that is some chronic I scored some in Columbus a few months ago when I was down their

highindahills

i moved out of Ohio a few months ago but still talk to some cats there i have seen unique strains there that I haven't seen elsewhere through the years. I saw some bright yellow meigs county gold weed I was blew away by the color unreal. my old roommate says that bogs lifesaverdiesel has recently become the talk of the town where he lives he says it is super tasty

highindahills

dumpster is still alive and kickin plenty of central ohio folks have that strain if you know some well connected deadheads they should be able to get it for you dumpster makes ridiculous honey oil

steveoi812

Ohio kicks ass. I went to a nice party in Columbus one night. Big fucking rave party! Like 15000 kids there. Then the after party on High Street was even better!!!! Did I mention I was only 15 years old then!!!!! It was the shit and so is ohio!!!

HashCat

my 1st grow was dumpster an g-13(clones from ohio) and imo the g-13 blows away the dumpster.the g-13 is def not pure some kinda cross.iv herd the same story from some cloumbus guys about how the dumpster was acuired.as far as the dumpster goes it blasts u the first joint,but grows boring after a week of smoking.the g-13 how ever still fucks by brain 5years later!..also iv grown grape skunk from next gen.seed co.and its exacley like the dumpster,buzz,taste(like skunky grape juice or wine)smell.iv also been working on crossing the g-13 with varies strains from seedbay.

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
dumpster is a pretty decent smoke, very nice out of a bubbler. take care fellas and if ya come to ohio make sure to come to hookahville :wave: :smoker:

HashCat

ill be at hookahville for sure! im soo bummed about the bucks game last week,that damn florida.

peace

Last edited:

leentu

Hello all,
A few counties in Ohio are known for good bud.Meigs county was waist deep in homegrown when I attended college in Athens in the early eighties.Several counties in west central ohio caught on years ago,and put out a lot of good erbstalk.The prices have become completely insane.Its good that Ohio is very progressive in their pot laws.

leentu

Hello all,
Weve had a hybrid called meigs/hawian in Champaign Co. for quite a while.Its well acclimated to our enviroment and finishes out in early october.Its clones pretty easy,but doesnt do to well indoors.

scrappy2

I read some where else about some guys obtaining G13 clones out of Ohio. From the pics they looked good. Whats the story?

leentu

Hey guys,
The harvest went well this last fall in Champaign Co.The state is in a cash crunch and cant afford heavy aerial surveilance,there were no coppers in our county last fall,and just a few confiscations.A lot a people suppliment their incomes this way.Its a hell of a cottage industry.

PureSativa420

hi KY im jus gearing up for the upcomin outdoor season, getting my grow started so i can pick mothers and take clones from my new seedlings :D

Weed Man

Hey everybody, I'm living in the Cincinnati area right now. Just wanted to shout out to any locals and see how people are doing. I'm not growing anything at the moment but the bud I have been getting is that christmas tree piney stuff that some people mentioned a ways back in this forum, i'm not sure on the name? Anyway, what's the word in the natti?

PureSativa420

that sucks KY we all need a grow outside or inside to keep us goin at heart and in plenty of smoke :)

Hey weed man, yes that xmas tree bud, piney, very smooth, green frost dense nugs cant beat it when ya dont got ya own cured nugs to smoke :)

heres what i was up to this weekend a lil something i made :D

steveoi812

KYHomeGrown said:
dont visit much anymore, but hows all my local homies doing?

Doing just fine brother! When are ya gonna take that woodpecker off your avatar? LOL Just teasin brother! Love the win the other night bro!!! The only louisville game I watched all year long, did ya see that last shot? I CALLED THAT , I HAD A FEELING THAT THEY WERE GONNA WIN!!!!

PS420 nice to see ya! btw is that a fucking pile of keif???? man you are doing the damn thang!

Oh I am doing some outdoors this year myself, going to use something special this year, no seeds for me this year, only clones...!!!! WOOT!!!!

Much love to all my KY growers and Ohio cats too!!!!