What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IDIOT's GUIDE TO PPK

gethigh

is there anyone who could upload the zeke99 ppk pdf it seems like thats the only place where all the pics and information is in one place

Sqydro

i love PPK threads they always make me want to build a PPK right away but i feel i would fuck it up, so many people have tryed explaining it to me in PM etc i just never get it fully, guess just build one and trial and error the shit out it is the way to go

turdface in the UK isnt really a thing would be going coco perlite mix i think

Hookah79

Would love to get into ppk.Just a bitch reading thru hundreds and hundreds of pages.Would love to have diagrams or a video on how this setup operates.

Mr Blah

Would love to get into ppk.Just a bitch reading thru hundreds and hundreds of pages.Would love to have diagrams or a video on how this setup operates.
JUst got to do it...stop analyzing it.
In those hundreds of pages, there is drawn diagrams of how this system works.
IF still the wheels are not turning, just copy a build that you like and do it. It'll all make sense when you start. :laughing: