What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

San Diego Finest Cuts #3

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
aloha from maui friends
keep it dank
or toss that shit!

guest396

Fk yeah! As rob said get the fuk ready! Got outdoors 6 feet tall ready to hit w my bros male the minute he brings it. Also learned a lot from my first attempt at plant reversal, my next attempt should go much better. The crosses are all sick OG's n Adubbs, White Fires for the first round.... Get ready is right!

Shabbat Shalom
SDFCOG

picture.php

The mini's
picture.php

Grizz

Veteran
^^^^ look at that , thanks to all the dago crew, hell i would still be growing hemp if it werent for this crew.. gracias

Storm Shadow

Veteran
There are over a 50 New Iranian Females in this room...each one is a new pheno from seed along with many other Amazing genetics

ProblemChild

Hey guys when does the DT7 start swelling up? I haven't seen any pics of her pre 40 days ,I'm on day thirty with no major swelling.. any pics of her at about 30 days?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So i cannot wait to hear more peoples opinions on adub...i just gotta tell yall...i love this shit..the thing is...its a real simple chemical function...it just stones you the fuck out! Just BAM...right to the mind...i like dt7 and odub...ive already smoked more adub then the two others combined...i dont have as good a feel for them...but damn...
...she stretches like a monster...deep internode spacing...takes a long time to look special...but the multitude of super dense nugs makes for a surprising yield...dont know how she does as a small plant...but dont lose faith...under 600w she only needs 56 days for a stupefying high and i got no problem going as long as a plant needs..i dont rush...anyways...good shit and MAJOR props to GT and HUMBLE for this fukn fantastic project!

----NONDUAL-so...my experience on my second run of chem4haze is very diff from last....they had some health issues last time that caused me to take them a lil early...im now at day 69 and no amber yet...the smell doesnt resemble cindy at all this time...i cant describe it yet...its too unique...but im dying to get her cured up and i just put number three in tge flower room...not many cuts or seedlings have gotten this much play this fast in my library...high class and top shelf...diff then ANYTHING else i have...more to follow...

I too am excited about the adub and the dt7. Im runnin them in an aero vert setup, and i am liking what i see!

Hey problem child, these adubs and dt7s are about 30 days in.

first 2 pics are adub and the last is the 7. the 2nd pic kinda shows how the dt7 on the far top right is starting to swell.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 37
S

Shan Diego

I too am excited about the adub and the dt7. Im runnin them in an aero vert setup, and i am liking what i see!

Hey problem child, these adubs and dt7s are about 30 days in.

first 2 pics are adub and the last is the 7. the 2nd pic kinda shows how the dt7 on the far top right is starting to swell.

Walls of Glory! They both look like good candidates for that so far...

Sub, that looks like some potent f'in grease you grew right there! It makes me space out...super dank!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

---gives a little idea on the colors you get from gdpskunk f1s...this is light green pheno...prob most resembles gdp mama..

Mitochondrion

One word.....Oreo!
Dubbtech7 at 30 days look about right anyone?
View Image
looks stunted, but even at 45 days she was not swol, but she had form. Here she is at day 28
picture.php

picture.php

Hope that helps, Big ups to Those involved for the cross!

View Image
View Image
---gives a little idea on the colors you get from gdpskunk f1s...this is light green pheno...prob most resembles gdp mama.. MMMMMmmmmmm......

MMMMMmmmmmm.....

Mito-

ProblemChild

Thanks mito that helped out tons, yeah they were shocked for a bit which caused lag it the trich devopment but after seeing ur pic I'm thinking they should pull through fine maybe just add another week onto flowering time if I gots ta.. thanks again mito

Sub that pheno looks sweet, I also liked the other pheno GT posted not the orange but the one that had alight purpling to her.. good job guys