What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Solo Coco

Deprivation

Sorry had a unplanned trip. I Started ne 16 seeds 2 per pot kept the best one in each. I'll figure out how to post a picture again.

Deprivation

Previous Solo grow pulled about 30g / solo cup

img_2678-jpg.720835

img_2742-jpg.725515

img_2755-jpg.725514

Deprivation

YYC Calgary

I use Cree cob lighting and Coco coir for grow media in drain to waste cups or small hempy style.

I dont smoke so all my medicine is made in to tinctures, oils , butter etc.

Last edited:

Deprivation

Here is the next batch, the same cross but this mother had epic frost. I started 16 seeds 15 germed I culled down to 6 of the most uniform healthy and vigorous. Assuming 50/50 (last batch was 60/40 favoring fem) I am going to reverse the females only keeping the best one for possible fem seeds from same mothers seed stock.

Again sorry for not posting.:friends:

picture.php

Deprivation

Fed again same regiment .7g and 1ml/L cal-mag with F+. 220g up to 500g saturation. I can see roots in the hole should be able to handle cob soon, no sex yet on any.

picture.php

Deprivation

fed .7 and 1ml/L F+ and .5ml Flora blend with bennies.

trimmed lowest nodes and will bump base feed as I am seeing fade.

Deprivation

Plants down to 200g. Mixed 2 liters Gh M:B 3:4.5. also 2 ml ca-mg+. 2ml FB and some FL+.

Culled 1 male and found 2 female possibly 3 plants.

Deprivation

Guess I talk to myself....

Here are four females from the six, one was male and one still to show...

picture.php

And a bubble bucket fem day 15... 500ppm

picture.php