What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

COPAIBA OIL(BCP Cannabinoid) Complementary, The Best Anticancer and others sickness

REALPOTency

Veteran
hi,

i wanna share with icmag community this info
my mother 3 weak ago is sickness with gastrointestinal problem, blocking her internal conduct, bilial,the modern medical doctors only says surgery now not other possibilities.,
sorry for my bad English

my firts options was CBD, but
the life and Pachamama share with me this miracle

COPAIBA OIL

in only 2 weak to treatment the result is awesome
my mother is practical normal again,

im not too much time for explain more but
i recommend COPAIBA OIL
FOR ALL PEOPLE NOT MATTER IS SICKNES OR NOT help for ALOT OF HUMAN FUNCTIONS

Last edited:

REALPOTency

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

the copaiba oil can be used alone or can be complementary with CBD cannabis and other threatening
i recommend natural food the most possible, soft diet( not redmeat, caffeine or strong sugar food depending the person) if you can make vegetarian diet perfect, only for the first 1-2week and take alot of liquid for clean and work the system,
in the google you can search more info
www.copaiba.cl
thanks! :tiphat:

Last edited:

Hookahhead

My wife is into Doterra oils, and her friend (vendor) told her they offer this. I read a few quick things, but would like to hear more. I bet your oil is a lot more reasonably priced haha

REALPOTency

Veteran
give me some days and translate,
now im very busy with my mother, but is progressing very good and positive
thanks

clearheaded

just read a blerb it can be toxic in medical quantitys? has a phytocannibinoid which apprently part of what makes it effective. echinecea as most likely know also has phyto cannibinoid(s).

St. Phatty

I can’t read Latin languages. ( the website)
Anybody have a translation?

Copaiba ... oil used for varnishes & lacquers - could be hemp oil.

I think the OP is using the a different meaning of the term. From the context, could be CBD oil.

I suggest making or acquiring pure hemp-Cannabis derived CBD oil, to help your mother. No Varnish-Lacquer NOTHING. If you don't have control over the manufacturing process, God Knows what they put in there.

Sounds like Med. Can. has a foothold in Chile.

I know people who have stalled or beat Cancer using Cannabis, BUT it depends a whole lot on the type of Cancer.

I suggest getting VERY SPECIFIC about what type of Cancer your mother has, versus the kinds of Cancer that were beat using Cannabis.

If nothing else, Cannabis can be a powerful Palliative compound (reduces or eliminates pain, can also be a mood elevator.)

Also suggest looking at the Madrid study, which has more details about using Cannabis to cure certain types of Cancer.

Cvh

Supermod
It says on the vendor website that it's made from a specific tree.

Copaifera langsdorfii aka Diesel Tree:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copaifera_langsdorffii

https://www.copaiba.cl/venta-aceite-copaiba/

La Copaiba es un árbol nativo de América Latina, encontrada en la Selva del Amazonas y en otras regiones de Brasil. Su nombre científico: Copaifera langsdorfii pertenece a la familia de la Fabáceas es la sub familia Caesalpinioidae, también conocida con nombres populares, Copaiba, pau-de-òleo, òleo de los Jesuitas, árbol milagroso, òleo de Copaiba, aceite de Copaiba, bálsamo.

From wikipedia:

The main compound in the oil is copaiba (15%), an oleoresin which is useful in the production of oil products such as lacquers and can be used as biodiesel. After filtration, this oil can be used in the engine of a regular diesel automobile.[1]:10 Some natives have been reported to use the fuel for cooking.[1]:9

REALPOTency

Veteran
is direct from tree,
organic, natural
not hemp oil or any other
COPAIBA TREE
not contaminated with chemical processing varnish??
i dont know the sellers in usa product
not toxic or anything,
the quantity is 1-6 drop a day,
and is'' complementary '' to another natural medicine like cbd cannabis and many other
natural medicine, not close your mind please and inform first

i make xtract rso for medical problems, cbd and thc, so im not expert or anithing but i work with another patients with different problems, so the effectiveness is immediately with copaiba alone or complementary with cbd or thc, dont belive me, information with other people
peace

p. d.: only 15 days to use and the artrosis is practically non exist, the skin is clean like another new, eat practical normal and have normal force, so alot of benefits in functions, but dont believe me, peace
'' árbol milagroso''
miracle tree

Last edited:

clearheaded

thats great. please research more as did read that it was infact toxic at medical doses. so maybe not a long term thing?? dont know mechanism or if its just something tht can be seporated but look into it!!

REALPOTency

Veteran
i repeat
is not toxic,
is organic PURE
It is only extracted from copaiba trees with a minimum age of 100 years,(for diameter necessary) and with non-damage methods, respect the nature, ecological methods
you need respect and learn from
Floresta Pachamama

i know other people dont respect and make the oil with damage methods and chemicals processing,
so you need know the sellers and where is extracted
not all copaiba oil is the same,

the medical dosage of applications is
1-6 drop a day
first week 1 drop
second week 2 drop and go up to 6drop
and maintenance with 6 drop to
the treatment is minimum 5-6 months
but i repeat again
in only 1-2 week to consume copaiba oil the progress is to the view in all human function, inmediately
i consume too and give me alot of benefits,
1-2drop a day because im not sickness
but dont belive me,
The only thing I want is to share my experience with icmag community , in the battle for life,
for other people around the world they can know other tools for mother nature like this,
this is not talking about only theory with a keyboard, that's easy

the sickness is your teacher or your downfall, you choose
blanco o negro, yo elijo luchar por la vida aunque cueste
choose life :)

peace

Last edited:

clearheaded

"in large doses it can cause stomach pain and signs similar to food poisoning" this is from a blog on healthy oils so that is what it is but i j read on medmd can be toxic aswell so why I thought i would bring it up.

i think if take over few drops at a time. perhaps because of betacaryophylene?? both part benefits and part of toxicity?

the oil is 50% Beta-caryophyllene.

sounds like intersting stuff forsure, bug repellant even :)

REALPOTency

Veteran
i repeat again and again for my practical experience
is not toxic,
I have not felt any discomfort, the only thing your stomach function is more fast, but without any pain my mother the same,

the medical dosage is 1-6 drop a day,
i dont known how many miligram exactly are, but i think is no more 1-2ml approximately, a day,
i take now 2 drop, the first thing in the morning, and later im take water,with natural food, i eat meat but white like chicken or fish to preference and only 1 day a week red meat, the first 15 days i not consume beer or alcohol, now 20days i take some beer but soft, not like in the past, and smoke weed but low quantity, no more 1gr a day aprox,

copaiba give me alot of strength, my urine is very clean all day, my skin is soft, the hair dandruff is over, and alot of other benefits, zero anxiety, ( i smoke alot of weed less)
and others like perception expand and increase alot if you are connected,

the copaiba oil ' clean' all your system
body-mind-spirit
complete
but this not work alone you need put your energy and faith with the treatment
this is not a modern pill is natural medicine 'sabiduria ancestral' work different,
i dont matter if some modern site says wherever and modern scientists or medical modern says wherever, i respect different opinions but not share,
this copaiba is from South of Amazonas, Acre,Brazil,
,is not from 10-100years ago is from milenials ago, sacred medicine,
the copaiba tree grow in different parts of amazon and differents countries in latinamerica and use for different tribes,

so the stomach pain is not a problem is the work,
for that reason you need eat a
natural food the most possible, if you eat a vegetarian diet perfect,
meybe for the first days for 'set and setting your organism'
and later more light diet, to a normal diet but hopefully not eat shit,
and is necessary take water, juices, tea natural
the liquid 'clean' and copaiba work,

if you consume copaiba oil with normal food like fast food, alot of meat, coke, high sugar, alcohol beer smoke box cigarettes or weed abuse and all shit that normal people consume,
for sure you have alot in the bathroom with ' stomach pain'
because is not bad, is for the 'cleaning'

im preparing the translate i hope the next weeks up here
thanks
peace

Last edited:

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Well, i took a shot in the dark and bought some from Amazon. $12 for 2, 4oz bottles.. best? I dono. Is there better? Maybe, I dono but used topically (in abundance) has helped with pain reduction (shoulder replacement). It says on the label "do not take internally" but did do couple drops orally as well as topically but i stopped orally. dono why, happy with topical. Did taste like linseed oil now that you mention it.. if theres better, post a link, let me know, I'll give it a try..

Thank you for starting this thread. :tiphat: Always willing to try new things... well.. maybe not always for all things..

REALPOTency

Veteran
hi, i can't says if you oil is pure or with some additives, you need investigate your seller, some people add others chemicals or additives,
i use orally and my seller recommended that form because is 100% PURE, is more potent, better and fast like topical, but you can use some methods or only topical if work better for you, my seller distribution is direct from amazonas www.copaiba.cl

Last edited:

REALPOTency

Veteran
How does copaiba oil work in the body?

-Digestive system: favors and stimulates its best functioning, eliminating toxins, facilitating digestion, is laxative and brings excellent results in the processes of stomach ulcers

- intestinal system: helps regulate the intestinal transit, the dysentery, thick intestine

-circulatory system: favors a better circulation and blood oxygenation

-urinary system: It is antiseptic, promotes the cleaning of the ureter, prevents urinary infections and cystitis

-respiratory system: antiseptic and decongestant of the respiratory tract, auxiliary in treatment of asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia, cough, sinusitis, rhinitis, colds, tonsillitis, inflammation of the throat, deconstructs the pulmonary alveoli and vessel

-Glandular system: for women cleanses and balances the tubes, uterus and ovaries, helping in the elimination of stomas and cysts,
leucorrhea,
for the. men strengthens and deflates the prostate

-nervous system : harmonizes and balances the systems of the human body, minimizing disturbances such as depression, anxiety, panic attacks, anxiety, stress, insomnia, prevents the nervous system from being invaded by toxins

-Structural system:.....

-immune system:......

-skin:..... give me some days for complete all

picture.php

Last edited:

REALPOTency

Veteran
ANTI CANCER
The qualities of the oil of Copaiba were long kept only in the sacred knowledge of the amazon tribes, fortunately Copaiba oil has been studied in laboratories by renowned universities in BRAZIL, including the Federal University of Acre and UNICAMP, last to synthesized substances in laboratories from isolated components of copaiba oil and these presented favorable results against 9 LINES OF CANCER and TUBERCULOSIS, inhibiting or killing diseased cells of the organism.

According to the studies carried out by researchers from the chemical institute and the center for chemical, biological and agricultural studies of UNICAMP, copaiba oil has components that can combat 9 Lines of CANCER, including cancerous cells of OVARIES, PROSTATE, KIDNEY , COLON , LUNGs, BREAST, MELANOMA, LEUKEMIA and others, source: Journal of the UNICAMP Edition 213-19 to May 25, 2003.
It has cytotoxic action, which acts as an agent that suppresses or causes the death of carcinogenic or infected cells.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts