What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

F-13 Reissued?

I had believed DJ Short's F-13 strain extinct, since I haven't seen it in seed-seller listings in recent years. More recently, I'd see "F-13 Throwback," a cross of the original F-13 and a Blueberry male.

I just acquired two packs of "F-13" at two different, reputable seed sellers, and I'm wondering what they are.

Have the original genetics been rediscovered (i.e, an old stash of seeds)? Or has there been some new attempt to recreate the strain.

Limeygreen

Veteran
JD short (dj's son) made the cross. He grew out some original f13 stock picked a mother he liked then pollinated it with dj's f4 blueberry male and that is the throwback of f13. His goal was to find 2 phenos similar to the mother in a seed pack, while a replica of the original f13 it's not the same strain and he will readily admit it, think of it as an homage.

Limeygreen i think he was refering to actual F13..in which case it would either be old unsold seed stock or fake...there is no new F13 being made at the moment

Limeygreen

Veteran
Dj still has original seeds, you could ask JD on the forums as well to authenticate or verify if they had his dads stock.

G

growhigh1233

good luck i done some f2 f13 in 2013............... and the seeds were old even then with reported germ issues which i experienced also

Latest posts

Latest posts