What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Vault - Cannabis Seed Store (10% discount for ICMag)

George_TheVault

Hi ICMag users,

My name is George and I am one of 2 founders of The Vault along with Jack.

ICMag site users can use discount code ICMAG10 for a 10% discount in the cart (no restrictions)

I'll not spam you with our full "About Us" you can read more at https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/about-the-vault/info_1.html if you wish to learn about our background and passions.

We are UK based, currently ranked #1 for Cannabis Seeds in Google.co.uk our passion is looking after our customers and we like to go "the extra mile"

We have an awesome pick your own premium freebies section, with free seeds with every order as well as on purchase breeder bonuses.

Our competitions and promos are legendary, I am sure I will post some here very soon, watch this space!

Check out our offers page at https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/cat_offers.html

We can take international card payments and of course offer full stealth delivery AND we include guaranteed delivery (where tracking is available) because we know our shipping is the best and we are fully committed to making sure you receive your seeds every time.

I will man the forums personally so if anyone wants to speak to me just drop me a PM but if you require a quicker response please contact #TEAMVAULT at support@cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk

You can also call or text (SMS) us on:
07949 276 118 from the UK
011 44 7949 276 118 from the US
(your country exit code) 44 7949 276 118 from other countries

We also have live chat on the website during UK office hours.

I look forward to getting to you know you and I am happy to answer any questions you may have.

Please note though I will be out of the office tomorrow (21st Nov) so it will be Wednesday before I can reply.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Welcome to ICMag, Very nice selection you have on your site. Unfortunately what I wanted was sold out. Waiting for an email when they are restocked. Peace

sdd420

Veteran
Thanks for supporting ICMAG! Now I feel like I have to go check you out. Hope to find something and support you. Peace

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Super stealth delivery. Fast service. The best I have dealt with in the last 14 years. You have my vote of confidence.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi ICMag users,

My name is George and I am one of 2 founders of The Vault along with Jack.

ICMag site users can use discount code ICMAG10 for a 10% discount in the cart (no restrictions)

I'll not spam you with our full "About Us" you can read more at https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/about-the-vault/info_1.html if you wish to learn about our background and passions.

We are UK based, currently ranked #1 for Cannabis Seeds in Google.co.uk our passion is looking after our customers and we like to go "the extra mile"

We have an awesome pick your own premium freebies section, with free seeds with every order as well as on purchase breeder bonuses.

Our competitions and promos are legendary, I am sure I will post some here very soon, watch this space!

Check out our offers page at https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/cat_offers.html

We can take international card payments and of course offer full stealth delivery AND we include guaranteed delivery (where tracking is available) because we know our shipping is the best and we are fully committed to making sure you receive your seeds every time.

I will man the forums personally so if anyone wants to speak to me just drop me a PM but if you require a quicker response please contact #TEAMVAULT at support@cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk

You can also call or text (SMS) us on:
07949 276 118 from the UK
011 44 7949 276 118 from the US
(your country exit code) 44 7949 276 118 from other countries

We also have live chat on the website during UK office hours.

I look forward to getting to you know you and I am happy to answer any questions you may have.

Please note though I will be out of the office tomorrow (21st Nov) so it will be Wednesday before I can reply.

Welcome aboard just looked at your site its looking good for sure just pointed a few of my pals your way and a good first post too.:tiphat:

George_TheVault

Welcome to ICMag, Very nice selection you have on your site. Unfortunately what I wanted was sold out. Waiting for an email when they are restocked. Peace
thanks buddy, I assume you entered your email on the product page to receive instant notifications? Remember to whitelist us so the email doesnt go into your junk!

MyNameIsMike

Damn, I just placed my first order ever and just read about this discount. The 5 reasons to buy thread sold me and you mentioned type of payments you accept. So far so good.

iTarzan

I tried to order and got to the end and there was no credit card option to pay. I am in USA. It was Bank Transfer, bitcoin or cash. There was we accept credit cards in the bottom of screen but not on the order form.

bibi40

Just recept a prize i won from a Seedsman giveaway on The Vault blog :

IMG_2814.JPG

Man thanks for this an big up to The Vault team !

Last edited: