What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

wtf is going on with my plants..

I'm a day pas week 4 flower and my plants big leafs are light green with some rust spots was only 2 plants so figured salt build up so I flushed all of them in foxfarm OF I'm feeding half strinth big bloom tiger bloom grow big and half a small cap of the soluble 4 resin production.. Now all my plants are turning light green was just the 2 last night now it's all of them but the others wAs showing small signs of the same thing others are.. WTF I'm pissed off frfr.. Before flush each plant was getting water then feeding with half stringth then water then feed.. I'm thinking under feeding but not sure this sucks I got like 2 grand in this grow.. Any help will be great

Attachments

• IMG_20171021_191440.jpg
    IMG_20171021_191440.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 1508631160874.jpg
    1508631160874.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 1508631218175.jpg
    1508631218175.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 4
Afraid to burn it tips are kinda burnt now not bad but they been like that a while I'll feed again next water I gave half strength after flushing but only gave 1 gal to each plant after flushing so I say it was deluded as fuck any other people have input do they look hungry?

oldbootz

Veteran
You're going to have to ask the bottle nutrient crowd. But I would hazard a guess that the leaves are too crowded and the plants are eating the leaves to get rid of them. Better spacing, or airflow, or a bit of defoliation on the large fan leaves should help.

If you think its a feeding problem then the usual things to check here is the pH of your runoff compared to the pH of your inputs, make sure its 5.8 - 6.3 for best results.

S

sourpuss

Looks and sounds like they r just hungry. If your ph is on point do a feeding not just water next.

SCROG

SCROG

You're going to have to ask the bottle nutrient crowd. But I would hazard a guess that the leaves are too crowded and the plants are eating the leaves to get rid of them. Better spacing, or airflow, or a bit of defoliation on the large fan leaves should help.

If you think its a feeding problem then the usual things to check here is the pH of your runoff compared to the pH of your inputs, make sure its 5.8 - 6.3 for best results.
It's Scrog pose to be crowded

Basement-Funk

without knowing your current water source, grow media, ph/ppm/ec, its hard to say exactly what is going. Could be a simple cal/mag issue and needs more of it.

I used to have similar expressions until i switched to R.O and supplemented "heavily" with cal/mag (on well water/un softened).

Also i do agree that you could a bit more in removing fan leaves to allow light to penetrate deeper into the canopy. You can always give more sugars to the plant because your removing their "sugar factories". but then again i cant see under the canopy and how well you lollipop to the scrog.

Latest posts

Latest posts