What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is it normal to see white hairs 24 hrs after flipping to 12/12

Yea just flipped to 1212 and one plant already has white hairs all over this norm.. First time I seen this 24 hrs after flipping lol not saying it's a bad thing but its only the 1 plant

St. Phatty

Yea just flipped to 1212 and one plant already has white hairs all over this norm.. First time I seen this 24 hrs after flipping lol not saying it's a bad thing but its only the 1 plant

Very normal.

They were probably there before the flip. Takes more than 24 hours to grow a mature pistil.

I would guess that your plants are at least 3 weeks old. As they get older in veg, some of them start growing pistils.

And some females won't show pistils even after 2 weeks of 12/12 (though that's unusual, possibly related to lack of water).

Very normal.

They were probably there before the flip. Takes more than 24 hours to grow a mature pistil.

I would guess that your plants are at least 3 weeks old. As they get older in veg, some of them start growing pistils.

And some females won't show pistils even after 2 weeks of 12/12 (though that's unusual, possibly related to lack of water).
Yea the others defiantly did not but since I flipped on Thursday all plants are putting outwhite hairs and the one that I notice first has them like crazy now..

Attachments

• IMG_20170924_024947.jpg
    IMG_20170924_024947.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 6
Hopfuley all will still be good.. My over ride kicked on when I for got to press hold on my thermostat and it was stuck at 62f all night and plant closes to vent pulling the cool air in is not very happy looks under watered but its defiantly the 20 f different in day time temp.. But I'm sure it will be OK still plenty of time to get better

Latest posts

Latest posts