What's new

Black Uzbekistan

Howdy peoples, I am seeking some help from anyone who can offer solid info.
Years ago, I had received two strains, Uzbekistan, and Black Uzbekistan, each were supposedly from LMN, many say the Black Uzbekistan was not one offered by LMN. Regardless, Id like to find some of the Black Uzbekistan stock I had back then.

Please contact me with any info

Last edited by a moderator:

riddly

i have a question: does anyone know where the pure uzbeki plant can be found? any particular area/region?

Drue Bleam

I have some HPK x Uzbek beans I scored from Bodhi... I don’t think that cross was ever released, but I know he has a male he’s made crosses with.

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
I have some HPK x Uzbek beans I scored from Bodhi... I don’t think that cross was ever released, but I know he has a male he’s made crosses with.

Uzbekistan line that Bodhi is using was shared by Charlie Garcia at the Vibes Collective, same one used as the foundation of the Taskenti form CBG.

Vibes. :tiphat:

non

Veteran
Uzbekistan line that Bodhi is using was shared by Charlie Garcia at the Vibes Collective, same one used as the foundation of the Taskenti form CBG.

Vibes. :tiphat:

can you tell more about this uzbekistan line? just curious about it's origins

riddly

has any of you who posted something here ever been to uzbekistan? if so what places did you visit?

Hempy McNoodle

I have some Uzbek beans from Underground Seed Co. The pics look like it could be a black pheno. They say it has a lot of stretch in flower.