Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Click here for Afropip Durban Poison, and GN Thai Stick or don't. I dont care.

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Click here for Afropip Durban Poison, and GN Thai Stick or don't. I dont care. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-11-2018, 04:20 AM #1441
Dropped Cat
Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch

Dropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Coulier View Post
Thanks Dropped Cat!

If you dont mind some advice, Id recommend topping off your containers fully with more media. It will improve PWT(perched water table) conditions, and you're roots will thank you for the extra space.

Good call, those seedlings up potted to the coco,
planted just up to the cotyledons.

I'll update in a few weeks if plants are worthy of note.

Thanks again for the tip

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-17-2018, 12:08 AM #1442
Dave Coulier

Dave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant future
PNG Update-sorta

I snapped a few photos of the clone of PNG-B. I had to cull her because of intersex traits. Ive had the clone in flowering for maybe 2 weeks now. Thought you all would enjoy a few shots of her before she got the axe. Gonna need to upcan the remaining ladies soon into something bigger. Likely 2 gallon containers. I doubt these small plants will reach the 6 foot height like the seed plants. Hoping to keep them under 4 feet.

I think Ive gotten these clones dialed in pretty well by now. 7.5grams of Osmocote per gallon of media, and WSF feedings(DynaGro Grow) at typically 100-150ppm. Keep them quite far away from the lights so i get that lush, rich look in the foliage. Thats the simple secret Ive learned over the years. If I keep the lights further way, or reduce intensity, the plants are healthier and perform better. Sure you can end up too far away, but far more often Ive had problems getting the lights too close.

Dave Coulier is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-31-2018, 07:22 AM #1443
Dave Coulier

Dave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant future
Mr. Nice Shit x Classic Seeds Golden Diesel mid flower

Or ShitDiesel for short. I dont have anymore Shit plants in the garden, but before I let them go, I dusted 3 select Shit females with pollen from my only Golden Diesel F1 male(15 females/1male). Shit is an Afghani Dominant Skunk line, and Classic Seeds Golden Diesel is a Colombian Gold dominant Skunk line. Seemed like a good cross to explore. So far, Im liking what Im seeing and smelling. In about 1.5-2 months Ill get to smoke em too.

I was going to transplant them into something larger, but they've been doing fine in their small containers so far, and were already at the halfway point(40 days), so Ill just leave em be. They need to be hand watered nearly every day, which is usually around 3 oz of feed. Gonna dial back the feed a bit and give some pure water feedings over the next week. Id say were right at the limit of what they can take.

Terp profiles are off the charts already, with a wide range of smells to enjoy. Pungent & funky b.o/onion, sweet, berry, astringent/superglue, skunky, citric. I expect even more changes in the terp profiles as we get deeper into flowering, but so far Im impressed.

Lets get some pics up. The first pic is a couple of plants, while the remaining pics focus on the right plant. Ill try to get some pics of other girls soon.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-31-2018, 07:24 AM #1444
Dave Coulier

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-31-2018, 07:26 AM #1445
Dave Coulier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropped Cat View Post
Good call, those seedlings up potted to the coco,
planted just up to the cotyledons.

I'll update in a few weeks if plants are worthy of note.

Thanks again for the tip View Image

I hope you will post some pics of the lil ones. I always like seeing what other members got going on. especially unique ones like the one you posted here. Jurassic Pot.

Old 11-10-2018, 05:06 AM #1446
Dave Coulier

A colorful Shit x Golden Diesel has popped up. The first plant to go purple doesn't even have DP in it, go figure. I had 1 or 2 females out of 15 Golden Diesel F1's that were purple, so its kinda rare in that line, but the mr. Nice Shit plants would throw purple to a higher degree about 15% of the time. So Im not too shocked to see a purple plant spring up.

The purple is starting at the top and working its way down. The upper fan leaves are taking on a metallic purple appearance now. Will have to get a better shot of the fan leaves soon. Next update will have some PNG buds in it, so it'll be awhile before we see anymore ShitxGoldenDiesel.

Getting very purple under those frosty leaves.

4 members found this post helpful.