What's new

Re-Veg

Kman1965

I'm doing a small "Deck" grow. Harvested everything but a small sativa that I got from a friend of mine. I think its some kind of lemon haze. My question is, how can I can I re-veg this plant? I have indoor lights now so i can take it in after harvest. Anything special I need to do to it? Is this even possible?

justanotherbozo

Veteran
...high man, here's a pretty good thread authored by sunnydog that can answer most of your questions.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=73238Re-veg thread

and here's a couple pics of my rootpruning a plant in preperation for re-vegging.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

...good luck and have fun.

peace, bozo

Greenheart

Veteran
I have not trimmed rootballs to reveg. Curious as to the theory behind this? Would it not further shock the plant and increase the time it takes to reveg?

Generally I do like FunkJungle. Put in the veg room and water sparingly until she starts to drink it. The more "scraps" you leave on the plant the easier it seems to reveg. A low nute solution or small handful of fresh soil around the base of the stalk depending on your style seems to help as well.

As sunnydog mentioned in that first post of the reveg thread low light levels also seem to help but not so low that it wants to bloom still. By triggering the desire to stretch it seems to speed up the reveg process.

Most failed attempts at a reveg that I have seen was due to a "killed it with kindness" thing.